L'Occitane

L'Occitane Pay & benefits reviews: Sales Associate

Good company to get experience for in a luxury retail industry. Benefits are great, culture of workers depends on each store but overall job satisfaction is high I would say. Management is fairly flexible with how to approach shifts and they are very open to talk to regarding any issues you might have. Really easy to know your targets and the managers are very nice to explain the objectives for individuals persons and the shops themselves.
I love the products but the salary is not good. Nice working environment and conditions, everything is clean. Would be better if the salary was higher and better benefits.
this company is so warming and welcoming to all staff and customers. A well informed company with what the public desires - and their workforce too! Incredible perks and benefits in house and globally from this company. I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE
Pros
Cons
too much fun!
Little hours on contract you need two jobs to be able to pay bills but nice company to work for. Easy job. Nice rewards. Produsts are amazing. Trainings very helpful.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Small hours contracts
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at the store, until the new manger came. There has being a negative cast spread across the whole store, due to the bullying tactics by the new store manager.
Pros
Lovely allocation and some nice team members.
Cons
No praise and bullying from store manager.