Manager made some of us stay until 9pm, a week before christmas she decided to have the store open until 10pm (but no customers even came in after 8pm) meaning some of us had to stay until 10:30pm.
Depending on hours, flexible.
7.30 am to 10.00pm Monday to Friday
8.00am to 8.00pm Saturday
Sunday is your day off.
- What are some tips for doing well in interview ?4 people answered
- Do they pay good commission?3 people answered
- How to do well at an interview ?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at L'Occitane?2 people answered
- Can anyone wear a cardegen2 people answered
- What benefits does L'Occitane offer?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at L'Occitane?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at L'Occitane? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at L'Occitane?One person answered