No breaks but expected to work all day and not paid
MOT tester working days weekly in Kwik fit?
It's sad if the company is after profit and not looking after there employees welfare.
Hours Far too long, and they will want you to work overtime as there isnt enough staff to run centres,you wont be paid overtime and be lucky to even get your basic pay right well known for robbing the wages of staff ,bonus non existent,good luck trying to get time off
You might as well be a prisoner of war . Or in jail. Both of those are better options then an 10 -11 hour day without food or drink..
Very long. No lunch time. Told off for have a toilet break. AVOID
9 and a half hour days with no lunch unless you just take it. Breaks are non existent.
Long 830 till 6 Monday Friday
Saturday 830 till 5
Sunday 10 till 4
Morning 9-6 was ok
13hrs a day
- What should you wear to an interview at KwikFit?17 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at KwikFit?16 people answered
- What is the interview process like at KwikFit?12 people answered
- Does KwikFit require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does KwikFit do…10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at KwikFit?10 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Kwik Fit GB? What are the steps along the way?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at KwikFit?7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Kwik-fit Mobile?6 people answered
- What is the Kwik Fit Insurance employee discount?6 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at KwikFit?4 people answered