Kumon Employee Review

Fun and welcoming
TUTORING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Tilgate6 December 2017
Ideal for students. Excellent management. Friendly staff and well behaved students.

Would have preferred working with an older age range but learnt a lot with the younger children.

Other Kumon Employee Reviews

Laid back yet very productive work environment
Classroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester13 September 2018
Friendly, relaxed working environment but yet very productive! The staff were very accommodating and make you feel like part of the team. Part time job so was perfect while I was on my gap year, HR and the line manager were very understanding of my situation (being a student; balancing studies, etc). Hardest part of the job was dealing with the younger kids, you have to be patient but if you love working with kids this shouldn't be an issue! Considering this was my first proper job it was such a pleasant experience.
Pros
short hours, good staff
Cons
early start on a saturday
time pressured
Part-time Employee (Former Employee) –  New Malden30 August 2018
this was a comfortable place to work, however, it was repetitive and we were underpaid.
Organised and marked English and Maths papers for various age groups (9-11 years) and adhered to deadline and timetabling schedules.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kumon. Our community is ready to answer.