KPMG Employee Reviews

Good team
Student Recruitment Coordination Manager (Former Employee) –  London16 January 2018
Great team - the best thing about KPMG is the people. comuting and salary are not so great. lots of oppotunities to learn new skills and they respond well if you are focused on climbing hte ladder.
Productive and fun place
Director (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London14 January 2018
KPMG is a great place to work and I truly enjoyed working here.The workplace is encouraging and provides ample learning opportunities for growth. Working in KPMG gives you the opportunity to collaborate with different companies and get in touch with people who hold high levels of company management. The work is challenging and provides value addition to one's resume, KPMG being one of the Big four audit firms
Big 4 firm with extensiive network and vast amount of opportunities
Audit Assistant/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear8 January 2018
Wide variety of clients to work with. In depth on the job learning and developing skills transferable to industry. Good sociable atmosphere. Very hard working culture making it sometimes hard to maintain healthy work life balance.
Pros
Fantastic reputation in industry
nice office in central Leeds
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Leeds3 January 2018
The offices provide a nice working environment. the work is very target oriented with s strong emphasis on productivity. Most of the management are approachable/
Pros
location
Cons
timekeeping petty
Leading provider of professional services
Temp Contract (Former Employee) –  Ipswich31 December 2017
KPMG in the UK is a leading provider of professional services, including audit, tax and advisory specialisms - delivering integrated solutions to our clients’ issues
Regret leaving this company
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  London UK21 December 2017
KPMG is a fantastic company to work for. I would recommend them to anyone. It is what you make it. If you want to advance you'll have all the opportunities you want to learn new things and branch off into different avenues.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Sometimes you could feel like a number, and not a person
Big 4 accounting firm
Director (Former Employee) –  London17 December 2017
A big 4 accounting firm. Very risk averse, audit concerns continually interfered with the business of consultancy. A good place to work but an average place to build a business.
Developpement
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Londres12 December 2017
Excellente opportunitees de developpement personnel
Many many years ago and still as busy today
Secretary to Director (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London2 December 2017
I worked here as a secretary many years ago. We had 6 secretaries rammed into a tiny room, one of which was not easy to get along and you're stuck with them day in day out!. It's probably changed in that respect but as to the job we were inundated. Looking at the job spec now it's just as bad. They pile the work on you... tons to type, phones constantly ringing, no time to even get a cup of tea. Day in day out you'll be worked to be bone for that salary. Don't say I didn't warn you! Just look at the list of duties!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Work overload
Nice people
Audit Intern (Current Employee) –  Romania1 December 2017
Great people but the salary is small and is not comparing with the amount of work. Also you have to work overtime and its not good for your personal life.
Pros
Smart people, great working with them.
Cons
Small salary
Boring Job, Good company
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire22 November 2017
Audit is boring but KPMG are good to work for and the people make it fun when possible. Career progression is excellent and the graduate jobs can be a foundation of a great career.
Pros
Career Progression
Cons
Audit is dull
Excellent for career focused management consultants
Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London20 November 2017
A great place to work with an unrivalled culture if you are keen to put management consulting above other life commitments. The firm rewards those who truly commit to this lifestyle. It is not for everyone.
Excellent
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Indian Queens, Cornwall16 November 2017
Great learning, excellent place, great to start ur career with, amazing learning avenues and challenging work and tasks assigned
Social and Productive
Partner (Current Employee) –  Venezuela12 November 2017
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. The firms work closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.

KPMG member firms can be found in 152 countries. Collectively they employ more than 189,000 people across a range of disciplines.
Pros
opportunities
Cons
Good company, just not for me
Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire12 November 2017
Very few complaints about the actual company; just wasn't the job I wanted in the end. I learnt a lot from the company and don't regret working here at all.
Productive and fun work place
Events Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London8 November 2017
Enjoyed the work Experience programme that I was referred to through my secondary school. I worked alongside a events manager at kpmg to arrange an event for all the colleagues at KPMG
Good stepping stone
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  London30 October 2017
Learnt a lot with KPMG.
Offer great progression and opportunities to learn.
Competitor salary.
Good exposure to clients.
Ability of take on respossinility early.
Can move around company quite easily.
Management Consulting
Management Consultant - Strategy & Operations (Former Employee) –  London25 October 2017
KPMG really puts emphasis on people and the culture and is by far one of the most supportive and culture rich organisations I have worked at.

There is less emphasis on the bottom line all the time and more on doing things taking the team and client into account. The Firm also spends a lot on people and events and performance reviews.
Pros
Daily lunch allowance, on client site and work premises
Cons
work life balance can suffer
Manager (Former Employee) –  Deal Advisory4 October 2017
I worked for KPMG for six years, thereof three years in Munich and three years in Boston.

I enjoyed working in the KPMG environment and can't speak highly enough about the opportunities and responsibilities that were offered to me.

I was working in Deal Advisory - Transaction Services. I think it's a great service line to start as it enables you to quickly expand your technical knowledge towards various industries and with that to unique market trends and specific business and valuation drivers.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, high responsibilities, high learning curve
Cons
High workload
Friendly
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Reading26 September 2017
Work experience here for 1 week in Reading UK. met lots of friendly and fun people who made me very welcome and enjoyed the experience very much! Would love to go back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K