KPMG Employee Reviews

Found 243 reviews matching the search See all 4,538 reviews
Busy, fun place
Contract Caterer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London16 April 2018
I enjoyed working there, although I was only a contractor. I worked for a contractor, but dealt with KPMG employees on a daily basis. There were high standards required, but generally understanding of our challenges.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Demanding, challenging.
Company that invest in its people thus greatly improving productivity.
Intern (Current Employee) –  Montego Bay30 March 2018
It was a an excellent learning experience. I learnt the practicality of my discipline. I saw how mistakes can make serious implication for the establishment. I undestood the importance of diversity and personality differences.
Pros
networking opportunities, knowledge utilized practically, social company funded event
Nice work environment
audit assistant manager (Current Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London19 March 2018
- It's a young working environment so if you're young, there are lots of like-minded individuals
- If you have extenuating circumstances, the firm is very understanding. There are lots of people you can speak to about any issues.
- Good structure
Pros
lunch allowance, phone
Good company
Receptionist/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cambridge7 March 2018
A working day goes quick. Helpful towards getting the home and work life balance.
Great people to work with, lots of socialising events organised by the company
Challenging environment
Project lead (Former Employee) –  london5 March 2018
Nice growth, good culture, excellent opportunities to meet new people, very understanding staff.

Can be a bit busy during peak seasons but its fun to work with people.
Great Company to Work For
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London27 February 2018
KPMG are a great company to work for, varied workload, exciting opportunities, good training programmes, nice offices, good performance management system in place, lovely people and networking groups. Wish I had never left!!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Long Hours
Great work environment
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire13 February 2018
Working at KPMG for work experience was a delight. All if the staff are amazingly friendly and welcoming.It is an extremely professional environment and I enjoyed every minute.
site sevice support
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  London12 February 2018
Very busy environment to work in which makes it very interesting supporting clients with various problems when problems are beyond our scope we have to forward it to the next level
Fun and Productive
Tester (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London10 February 2018
Typical day involved getting in, attending a scrum, get the tasks for the day planned and cracking on.

Learned proper use of version control systems, how to work in an Agile environment as well as a whole plethora of new skills.

Management started out great but turned distant as the group lead left the engagement.

Culture was very work driven but there was always laughs going on in the workplace to keep things lively.

Most enjoyable part of the job for me was finding bugs and their solutions and actually getting the solutions right.
Pros
Great lunches, friendly environment
Cons
Had to work weekends at times, very late hours at times (4am), can be quite poor communication between peers
Work Experience
Actuary (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow4 February 2018
The environment was very easy to work in and helped me feel comfortable and calm when dealing with tasks. The management team were very helpful when i became stuck on a task and advanced my problem solving skills and my technological skills.
Pros
£3.50 lunch allowance each day.
Cons
Location was hard to get to.
Learning Institution
Supervisor - Audit and Assurance (Current Employee) –  PK18 January 2018
I have had the opportunity to work at KPMG Pakistan for 5 years and it has really transformed me into a complete Professional and also gave me chance to go to the UAE.
Pros
Lots of learning oppurtunities
Cons
Long Hours
Good team
Student Recruitment Coordination Manager (Former Employee) –  London16 January 2018
Great team - the best thing about KPMG is the people. comuting and salary are not so great. lots of oppotunities to learn new skills and they respond well if you are focused on climbing hte ladder.
Productive and fun place
Director (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London14 January 2018
KPMG is a great place to work and I truly enjoyed working here.The workplace is encouraging and provides ample learning opportunities for growth. Working in KPMG gives you the opportunity to collaborate with different companies and get in touch with people who hold high levels of company management. The work is challenging and provides value addition to one's resume, KPMG being one of the Big four audit firms
Big 4 firm with extensiive network and vast amount of opportunities
Audit Assistant/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear8 January 2018
Wide variety of clients to work with. In depth on the job learning and developing skills transferable to industry. Good sociable atmosphere. Very hard working culture making it sometimes hard to maintain healthy work life balance.
Pros
Fantastic reputation in industry
nice office in central Leeds
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Leeds3 January 2018
The offices provide a nice working environment. the work is very target oriented with s strong emphasis on productivity. Most of the management are approachable/
Pros
location
Cons
timekeeping petty
Leading provider of professional services
Temp Contract (Former Employee) –  Ipswich31 December 2017
KPMG in the UK is a leading provider of professional services, including audit, tax and advisory specialisms - delivering integrated solutions to our clients’ issues
Regret leaving this company
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  London UK21 December 2017
KPMG is a fantastic company to work for. I would recommend them to anyone. It is what you make it. If you want to advance you'll have all the opportunities you want to learn new things and branch off into different avenues.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Sometimes you could feel like a number, and not a person
Big 4 accounting firm
Director (Former Employee) –  London17 December 2017
A big 4 accounting firm. Very risk averse, audit concerns continually interfered with the business of consultancy. A good place to work but an average place to build a business.
Developpement
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Londres12 December 2017
Excellente opportunitees de developpement personnel
Many many years ago and still as busy today
Secretary to Director (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London2 December 2017
I worked here as a secretary many years ago. We had 6 secretaries rammed into a tiny room, one of which was not easy to get along and you're stuck with them day in day out!. It's probably changed in that respect but as to the job we were inundated. Looking at the job spec now it's just as bad. They pile the work on you... tons to type, phones constantly ringing, no time to even get a cup of tea. Day in day out you'll be worked to be bone for that salary. Don't say I didn't warn you! Just look at the list of duties!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Work overload

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K