KPMG Employee Reviews for Audit Associate

See reviews about:
Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 3,994 reviews
Busy and friendly workplace
Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London2 August 2017
Mostly worked in audit engagement teams at client site and sometimes in the KPMG office. Workload was intermittent with busy period during the winter and summer was a bit quiet. Teams were helpful. Hardest part was when you have a client in a remotest part of the UK and having to work there for long periods of time.
Great for job advancement
Audit Associate (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire19 March 2017
As above, a good place to work to gain experience and advance your career. Able to gain exposure to a large number of differing clients from varying sectors.
Positives and Negatives
Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire14 March 2017
Great people, really friendly team. Workplace culture is relatively relaxed but can be very pressurised at busy times. Work/life balance isn't great considering salary, particularly as a new joiner.
Much the same as any Big 4
Audit Associate (Current Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London3 January 2017
A great place to work with plenty of opportunities for the ambitious. Don't expect much in the way of work life balance though.
Good start, but leave ASAP
Audit Associate (Current Employee) –  Manchester3 July 2016
Most enjoyable - working as part of a team, colleagues are good, company is supportive

Least enjoyable - understaffed, inefficient, stuck in the dark ages
Pros
Free lunches
Worthwhile experience
Associate Auditor (Current Employee) –  KPMG Oman31 May 2016
I have learned alot in KPMG Oman as an Associate, and now want to move further in order to grow in my life. Having a good group of colleagues who helped me prosper in my earlier stage of career.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long working hours, highly pressured job
Knowledge sharing and nice exposure to the financial market and a fun working atmosphere
Associate auditor (Former Employee) –  Banks, ENG23 November 2015
It is a pleasure waking up in the morning to go to work with such amazing colleagues and seniors.

At first, having entered KPMG as a school leaver, i was quite ignorant. However, after a year and a half working there, i gained significant knowledge about the accounting policies, IFRSs and IASs, being able to review the financial statements.

Nice team work and seniors happily helping the associates out.

My most enjoyable part was that I had a nice team, and we help each other in deadlines periods, which was very often.

The hardest part was the late hours of work (till the morning) and working till odd hours during the weekend. Luckily, with my wonderful colleague, this was made less arduous.
Pros
Nice team work, supportive colleagues and seniors
Cons
Long Hours- used to work till 3 in the morning
Co-Workers
Audit Assistant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG26 September 2015
KPMG promotes team work and employees are enthusiastic. I would highly recommend this company and encourage people to consider applying for a job here.
Superb Company to Work For
Audit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Preston, ENG16 May 2015
Worked here on my summer placement, was made to feel an integral part of the team and was assisted as much as possible if I was struggling. Constantly challenged through differing tasks.