KPMG Employee Reviews in Bristol

See reviews about:
Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 4,553 reviews
Varied and interesting
Secretary/PA (Former Employee) –  Bristol23 July 2017
I enjoying working here for the short time that I was there. I learnt a lot more about working in a large corporate environment and it also helped me hone my office skills.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Temporary
Wonderful company
Work Experience Placement (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol3 July 2017
Was only here on a one week work experience placement where I shadowed an internal audit partner and it was a wonderful place to be. The staff were incredibly friendly and kind, I thoroughly enjoyed myself there.
Student Recruitment Coodinator
Graduate Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol13 March 2017
A typical day at work as as Recruitment Coordinator would involve screening a large number of applications (forms, online tests and digital submissions), answering student enquiries over the telephone, managing the graduate inbox queries and assisting with pipeline management (including communication with the candidates.) I would also do a number of admin jobs for example collating information for events and interviews, booking interviewers, rooms and refreshments and coordinating assessment days.

I learned about employment legislation regarding the right to work in the UK and how to deal with visa queries, how to screen and manage applications using a tracking system and how to process candidate expenses using SAP. I analysed data relating to which universities students applied from and the courses they studied and saw how this affected the overall outcome of the companies recruitment strategies.

The workplace culture was relaxed and sociable, the managers were always on hand if I needed support, despite the remote working situation. The managers were friendly and approachable.

The hardest part of the job was learning the complex applicant tracking system, but this was also the most rewarding having mastered many of its functions during my time as a Recruitment Coordinator.

The most enjoyable part of the job was attending recruitment events and presentations to promote the company to school leavers and under-graduates. I enjoyed interacting with the students and also liaising with the universities to secure and book these events.
Pros
Lunch allowance, Csr
Cons
Long hours, unwritten expectations
It was totaly different because it was work experience.
Mail Room Assistant (Former Employee) –  Temple Mead,Bristol.1 June 2015
I enjoy there too because it good to challenge yourself very important. What was interesting was to take very important files to take the accountants.
A good place to work
Team Secretary (Current Employee) –  Bristol10 June 2013
I currently work as a Team Secretary. I enjoy working at KPMG, but will soon be coming to the end of my fix term contract.
Since joining I have gained experience in internal and external events orgaising seminars/meetings and events for upto 500 people.