In a room with other people, very easy and laid back
Firstly you apply on the website, if you are successful you get a telephone interview. If successful you have to complete an online training course which takes like over an hour then you have to attend a 2 hour bootcamp class. After then they start sending families that match your availability etc. You then offer to meet/decline them, you then meet the families and you both decide whether you want to work together if not then you can keep looking and request they send you more. If you find a family you get a DBS then you go to pediatric training and then start!
- How are the working hours at Koru Kids?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Koru Kids?2 people answered
- Can the jobs be for students in 6th form with experience with kids and trained in first aid2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Koru Kids?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Koru Kids management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What benefits does Koru Kids offer?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Koru Kids?One person answered
- Can child be dropped at my house?
- Do you have to female in order to be a nanny?
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Koru Kids? How many days do you get per year?