Konnect Recruit Ltd

Konnect Recruit Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
Got told there was on going work, got to site and was told one days work only to not get paid the following week!

I’ve been ringing non stop all week and they’re just ignoring me, TERRIBLE and really UNPROFESSIONAL agency.

I’ve never not been paid from an agency, disgusting. Scam
Nice people and helpful, i have alway got work when i need it, as soon as i have phoned. Always been paid on time and right amount and on time. Give them a chance.
There is no jobs at all.They are scam.The only answer you get back of them-the job is gone,don't matter what and where..absolute time wasters..do not call them!
There’s actually no job. It’s something a lot of shady companies are doing. They will take your details and get your hopes up for a non existent position. I can imagine that they’re either selling your information or using you to fill targets. Be careful people. Hopefully something changes soon.
Really enjoy working for Konnect Recruit Ltd, it is a fairly young team with lots of enthusiasm. Look forward to going to work and because of this makes it easy to succeed!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Konnect Recruit Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
1.8