Knight Frank Employee Reviews

Fue una experiencia muy positiva
Conserje de gestión de instalaciones (Former Employee) –  Chelsea27 October 2017
Aprendi muchisimo al trabajar con grandes profesionales en un ambiente de exigencia muy alto.

Lo mejor fue el grupo de amigos que hice, trabajar todos juntos para no solo alcanzar los objetivos si no superarlos .
Pros
horario, equipo de trabajo y condiciones laborales
Work colleagues are great to work wiyh
Safety Check Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London6 October 2017
The company does not offer pay increases yearly, must be in the company for two years before you receive a bonus.

The mangement does not help to progress staff
Pros
Lovely cafeteria
Cons
9-6 hours, no bonuses, no appreciation of staff
Great company
Mortgage Administrator (Former Employee) –  London4 August 2017
I've temp'd for knight frank on two occasions and I have thoroughly enjoy my time. The offices, atmosphere and teams are great and I would highly recommend working here if you are looking for a global company but good environment to work in!
Pros
amazing offices and facilities
Cons
long hours 9-6
Great
Student (Former Employee) –  Leeds26 June 2017
Brilliant place to gain experience in the sale and management residential property. Very broad spectrum of department to get a feel for what its like to for for a large property firm.
Productive and fun workplace
PA/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands8 March 2017
I had a great job at this Company and a great boss ! A typical day at work was extremely busy, phones mad ! Great people I worked with; hardest part of the job was juggling phones and paperwork, and the most enjoyable was the works parties !
Pros
free lunches on occasion, gifts at Xmas and birthdays
Cons
needed a proper switchboard due to the amount of calls
Top 100 company
IT staff (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London8 February 2017
Great company to work for. I worked within support services, so I had standard hours and an hour's lunch break. However, the culture within Residential and Commercial is very different.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Set in their ways
Very standard day to day job.
Kitchen Assistant (Current Employee) –  Headley, Hampshire8 January 2017
The hours for the job offered are amazing and very flexible.
The staff you work with are very hard to get on with and set in their ways about how things are done.
Lettings Coordinator Role
Lettings Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St Johns Wood14 June 2016
Currently assisting the Lettings team with deal progression, tenancy agreements etc together with terminations of current deals. I am also the Marketing Coordinator for my team, responsible for all advertising and editorial.

The hardest part of the job is the commute which is why I am keen to move closer to home, ie; Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire.
Extremely busy and varied role
Lettings Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St Johns Wood9 June 2016
My day involves tenancy progression, dealing with end of tenancies, general administration and a separate marketing role.
Cons
Long commute
very large company
Assistant Premises Manager (Current Employee) –  sunderland16 September 2015
the most rewarding part of this job is that you get to meet a wide range of people from different place/company's. there is more red tape but is very understandable why this has been put into place.
Pros
location
Good Company
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, ENG11 September 2015
I worked for one week full time to gain some in office experience. All staff were friendly and happy to help me advance my skills.
Nightmare
Building Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ENG11 July 2015
The worst HR experience ever.

Had two line managers over two years and met them both twice. No support and I worked on average 13 24 hour shifts a year and a good few 36 hour ones. A thankless task working for this company and HR don't even know what's going on. Every single member of the team left within 18 months and when the new manager started the replacements all left again. Worked 16 shifts in a row ranging from 12 hours to 36.

11 times incorrectly paid or overtime not included. Taxi receipts for working Christmas day never refunded two years running and expenses for every day items never even looked at. Uniform was nearly provided during me notice period lol.

Position Building manager. 0 days sick until notice period handed in.
Pros
Location and Customers
Cons
Long unpaid hours, no Support
A development company
General Assistant to Building Manager (Former Employee) –  Paddington, London4 January 2014
Knight Frank recognised my skills and invested in further development.
Pros
Developers
Cons
Their contract ended
Knight Frank
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bristol, ENG18 November 2013
Secretary and PA to the Manager of Residential Services and Secretary to 2 surveyors within the department. Heavy duty typing both audio and copy typing. Photocopying high volumes of documents to be put together for valuation reports.
Pros
Great location