Knight Frank LLP Employee Reviews

Professional company
Head of Lettings Accounts (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London16 January 2018
A profitable well established professional firm that can offer exposure to various arraers of teh property agency industry, from consuktancy to residentail development as wel as traditional property sales and letting.
Good company but care for staff has declined over the years
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London5 October 2017
Good workplace with good learning opportunities.
Typical workday is long with working hours ranging from 8-7pm.
Management could be approved.
Pay is poor if you are part of the lower level staff.
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
long hours and low pay
A really enjoyable experience
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester Central13 August 2017
Everyday was a different, but very demanding ensuring all the tenants were happy, and the building functioned in a professional manner, i.e. Reception were helpful and diligent, the security team were well presented in a professional manner. Meeting with senior management to set budgets could be demanding but solutions were always found to the satisfaction of the Lanlord.
Pros
Company mobile.
Great Working Environment
Applicant Manager (Current Employee) –  Baker Street3 September 2014
My role at Knight Frank was to identify and put forward new buyers to the sales team. This meant digging through archived data such as old, registered applicants, to devising new ways of finding potential purchasers.

Once a buyer had been identified. It was then up to me to determine their proceedability and then put them forward to the sales team at the front office.

The work/life balance at Knight Frank was second to none, with traditional working hours.

The management was fantastic and allowed you to take control of your work. Individuals were in charge of their productivity and work ethic and in turn, their figures.

The company has proven to be a great company to work for and I have no problem in highlighting their strengths and am hard pressed to find any disadvantages.
Pros
Working life, Work/life balance, corporate discounts, people, environment, events.
Enjoyable, friendly and efficient workplace
Secretariat and Pension Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baker St, London23 July 2012
Although I have been a member of just a small team of three, we have a very high level of responsibility within the firm.

As a team we run the firms Retirement Plan and all that encompases (Group Income Protection and Life Cover benefits etc.) including the administration of the old DB Fund. We are in the midst of planning for Auto-Enrolment thus the need to liaise with senior members of the Partnership along with the Board of Trustees. As an individual, my job is the ensure the smooth running of the day to day administration of the current DC fund.

We also handle all EL/PL and PI insurance claims against the firm. In particular I run the Employers Liability, Public Liability and Travel claims.

The team acts as the Company Secretary for the Firm, providing advice with regards to rules and regulations of pitching etc. Other duties include the updating of Companies House. I am involved heavily with the signing process of legal documents, this gives me exposure again to senior level Partners of the firm to provide briefings and ensure they are comfortable with what they are signing.

I thoroughly enjoy my role but in particular I would like to focus on the Pension Administration and Benefits side of my role.

The Firm has a friendly envionment and someone is always available for a spot of lunch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knight Frank LLP. Our community is ready to answer.

Knight Frank LLP Reviews by Location