Kipling Employee Reviews

3.6Job Security & Advancement
Tedious workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Central milton keynes20 December 2017
Not many sales were made at the Kipling Kiosk but, a lot of customers had interest in the new seasonal sales which made me gain a lot of handling customers experience especially when I was working at the Kiosk alone. Most of the time I had to multitask such as go to the stockroom to stock new items as well as look out for customers and updating team members on sales and issues that occured. I believe this job required a lot of communication and confidence experience which I think I tackled easily as I got so used to it throughout the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I had friendly colleagues around my age to work with that helped me learn a lot throughout and communication and confidence with them was easier.
Pros
They train you in product and customer service
Cons
short staffed
Handbag and Luggage Store
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth19 August 2016
I have worked at Kipling for almost 11 years and my role has changed over the years. I train and motivate the staff and keep on top of sales targets and store rotas.
Pros
Pension and Health Care Cover
Cons
Fun and fast paced
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bicester, ENG23 July 2015
Fast paced and fun, this store was labelled as the flagship and was a destination store for many customers so excellent customer service and communication skills were essential at all times.
Pros
Bonus, competitive salary, staff rewards