Kingston University

Kingston University Employee Reviews

United Kingdom107 reviews
Kingston is a special place for me in terms of research
Kingston is specialized in researching. Kingston is also an international university with all ethnicities and nationals. Especially in areas Environmental law and climate change
Interesting environment, blending students imaginations with real world constructs
Given freedom to get tasks done in the most efficient order for you, with decent supervision if required.
Definitely enjoyed the interaction with multiple individuals of different disciplines that could always provide interesting viewpoints on the world and work as a whole.

The university is subject to some political infighting as departments seek funding for passion projects - if carefully managed it is a healthily challenging environment.
Very Nice Group of People to Work With
Its just as if we are all one big family very enjoyable place to work. When I finish for the day I don't feel stressed and always have a smile when walking home.
Perfect Part-Time job for when one has free time
The university looks after the ambassadors, the payment is really good and they have briefings for almost all jobs. It is a really good part-time job for when you have time, however, you should not rely on this job as a main income as you have to get accepted for different jobs.
Productive and fun work place
I love working there, the work environment is very exciting. I have learned a lot at Kingston university. The hours are flexible, the most enjoyable part is project management.
Excellent place to work
Well supported and a good package. I was able to progress very well through my working career and also was provided with study packages such as DMS and Prince 2
GREAT learning place
It was a very fun and amazing experience. I learn a lot about Kingston University, made a lot of friends and learnt a lot of new things regarding the STEM activities. I am very grateful for this job.
Fun work place
Amazing team to work along side, very welcoming and I am thankful for what I had learnt from them. It's a good job to have whilst at university as it worked around my studies.
Productive and friendly workplace
Challenging yet interesting work. Open workspace which allows all teams to interact and learn what others participation in the process. Very friendly workplace.
Pros
friendly team
Cons
No parking
Productive and Fun
The University is a great place to work for, this is because it tailors around students studies and the pay is great especially as a student. The co-workers are also really friendly. Overall a great place to work at.
Rewarding and fun place to work!
Working in the fundraising department of the university as a student caller was great! You could pick 3 shifts a week in which to work and the management make sure hyou are completely comfortable and help alot! The training is great and makes you feel ready and they have incentives like amazon vouchers and food to help motivate you. Theres free biscuits, cakes and coffee in the breaks too!
Relaxing and worthwhile
• Expected to set up workstations across Campuses which would present it as appealing to students passing by to complete the survey
• Actively communicating with students in order to encourage them to complete the survey

• Working effectively in small teams which would change depending on shift and rotation. This required building a quick rapport with other staff in relatively short amount of time.
Provides great opportunities to broaden your experience
No two days are the same and the variety of work you can be involved with is hugely valuable to increasing skills and knowledge for career development
Productive workplace
An excellent work environment with great support and with excellent work culture.
Kingston University really spends a lot of time in helping you develop your skills.
stimulating, motivating and flexible environment
Great atmosphere and corporate culture. Everyone is willing to lend a hand and teach you about the things you may not know.
Lovely workplace for a student
I had an extremely positive experience as a student ambassador. I felt more connected to my university community, and the job has provided me with many transferable skills and confidence that i will take forwards into all other jobs.
Rich learning environment
I learned a lot working alongside the microbiology team.
Професор в Кінгстоні
Проводив. лекції і практичні головне по темах Environment Protection.
Обладнання - чудове. Заняття - комп'ютеризовані. Студенти - зацікавлені, оплачують навчання.

Викладачі кваліфікації як у нас, оплата праці в 10-12 разів вища.

Залишаюсь а Україні - Батьківщина.
Rich and Rewarding
Working at Kingston University allowed me to enhance skills that will be needed for future professional ventures. It has taught me the importance of work ethic and has given me a good example of what healthy working environments should be like.
Pros
Great entry-point to various industries
Cons
No career progression prospect
Challenging but satisfying
I have had a good experience and enjoyed my time there. It was a fast-paced environment that focused on a timely progression of tasks. It certainly has changed what I deemed possible in a day.
Pros
Flexible working
Cons
Unified
Excellent place to study