Kingston University Employee Reviews

Hands on and fun
Student Ambassador (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London12 November 2018
Work at education fairs and conferences
Campus tours and talks with parents and students
Marketing and promotional events

Learnt better time management, confidence, leadership and communication skills
Pros
Networking
Cons
Part time
Productive strong academic environment
Lecturer (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames, Greater London5 November 2018
Great cultural enlightenment
Fantastic practical elements nice place to work. Really nice colleagues with a balanced social and professional attitude.
Health Care Assistant
FULL TIME STUDENT. (Mental Health Nurse) (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London22 October 2018
i enjoyed working in Healthcare industry, being a compassionate person, respect the dignity of my patient at all times. i love going out with my client and i possess all the communicate skills to communicate with my client
Pros
snarks
Cons
12 hours
Engaging University
Student (Current Employee) –  London15 September 2018
Going to university everyday seemed easily as time quickly passed and the lessons had a high degree of interactivity between the teachers and the students.
Na
RETAIL STAFF (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 September 2018
It was a great experience especially been given the opportunity t work with fellow university students made it all worth it. Plus flexible hours really helped.
Good
Cheerleading Coach (Current Employee) –  london10 September 2018
I run the club myself however am paid within the amount of time given. I have enough support if needed from the committee and have open line of communication.
fun work, good experience
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames8 September 2018
It was interesting to work there as a student ambassador. Meeting lots of new people, developing your networking skill, and receiving a good salary. Flexibly timetable.
Pros
free lunches, university tote bag, t-shirt
Math!
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  London21 August 2018
Teaching math to the student is always so enjoyable for me.
I had the opportunity to work in a great workspace and working with lots of talented students.
CASE Review
Academic Advisor (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London17 July 2018
Brilliant team to work with, doing great things to help students, only hold back is the placement of the room (too out of the way, due to the uni not management though) and Unified caused and is still causing problems with pay.
Enjoyable workplace
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames, Greater London15 July 2018
Very good working environment, always kept busy. Tasks included ensuring the smooth running of the office and helping out around the office when members of staff needed extra insight.
Fun work place, good team
ACADEMIC MENTOR (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames22 April 2018
Really good opportunities for students, graduates and all other types of people. Great team vibe working with other like minded people making the time at work truly enjoyable.
Productive and profesional place to work
IT Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames, Greater London20 March 2018
Very enjoying working there every day having enjoying working in Kingston University. Learned, a lot new skills. Management always support staff. Work place culture very nice. Hardest time to work on busiest period on September. Every day enjoying working there.
Good university
Student (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 February 2018
Great to kickstart a research career. I was involved in several projects in the university and it was a great starting space for an international student like me.
Friendly and Inclusive enviorment, good pay and management
Caretaker/Handyman/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames25 January 2018
Felt welcomed and this reduced any anxiety I may have had due to this being my first job. Although part-time, the full-time staff made an effort to make me feel part of the 'team'.
Pros
Pay, Convenient hours, able to work on my own and 'get to work' as it were.
Diverse culture and nice staff
Doctoral Researcher and Developer (Former Employee) –  London23 January 2018
Great environment to work, very nice staff and always innovating. Kingston Univesity is constantly investing in new technologies to facilitate learning.
Pros
A lot of interesting research projects
Cons
Low management in certain departments
Productive and Change Focused
Finance Lead - U4BW Implementation (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames, Greater London10 January 2018
Currently going through a lot of change and therefore tasks needed to be completed at a high standard in order to aid the changes in the right direction. The changes are a challenge at the moment and are causing pressure on some areas to be able to achieve what is required. The people in the University are very friendly and help out whenever they can.
It was a really nice University
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  London14 December 2017
My University gave me all the support I needed. It was a pleasant 3 years at Kingston. Our lecturers were very approachable and I am glad that they really listened to students and addressed any concerns we had really well.
Student (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames4 December 2017
The Overseas Pharmacists Assessment Programme is a conversion programme designed to enable non-EU-qualified pharmacists to receive theoretical and practical training in key topics relevant to practice in the UK.
Pros
excellent programme
Fun and a great experience
Clearing Hotliner (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames19 November 2017
Staff were very helpful and co-workers were welcoming and friendly to work with. Also it provides insight into interacting with different kinds of people who's inquiries were always different.
Pros
Provided food and great training staff
Amazing and Welcoming Place
Student (Current Employee) –  Knights Park2 November 2017
Wonderful community and you feel home right away. Great quality of education and facilities. The staff are always supportive and the students are highly cultured.
Pros
Welcoming, Cultured

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingston University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4