Kingsley Napley LLP Employee Reviews

3.5Job Security & Advancement
Fast Paced, Interesting, Supportive
Office Sevices Assistant (Current Employee) –  London1 March 2016
A typical day within my role usually involves having a look at the workload for the day ahead and prioritising tasks accordingly. Liaising with internal clients and outside contractors regarding any potential tight deadlines or outstanding maintenance/repair work. One of the biggest learning curves for me within this role has been gaining the ability to be able to adapt and think fast under pressure within such a fast paced environment. Also improving my ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in a pro-active and efficient manner.

I enjoy working within a team and get on extremely well with my colleagues as we all support one another in order to provide the best possible service to our internal clients.

One of the most challenging aspects of the role can be taking on last minute, high volume jobs that have very tight deadlines. This can throw you from your prioritised workload for the day/night.

For me the most enjoyable parts of the role would be liaising with internal clients and colleagues in order to find solutions to any issues/problems that can possibly arise.