Kingsley Healthcare Ltd Employee Review

View all Kingsley Healthcare Ltd reviews

Dreadful company
Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Norfolk3 July 2019
It's all about the profit. Staff are not looked after and 'got rid of' easily. They are not supported, paid the lowest wage they can get away with and have few benefits.
10 July 2019

We are sorry you did not enjoy your time with Kingsley.
However, we must correct your claims concerning how staff are treated.
We aim to pay higher rates of pay than all our competitors and that is testament to the way we value our staff.
We are proud to have many long-serving staff which, we hope, is a reflection of the way we treat them.
We support staff from the day they start with comprehensive training and show our appreciation to them in numerous ways, including our annual awards and employee of the month scheme.

Other Kingsley Healthcare Ltd Employee Reviews

Best place I've ever worked!
Support Worker (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Norfolk7 September 2019
Absolutely love my job, the only place I've ever worked where I can honestly say I could be here for years!
The staff and residents are amazing, you're always thanked and appreciated for going the extra mile such as picking up extra shifts, work morale is brilliant. I never feel like I'm at work when I'm here because it's so much fun.
Pros
Cons
11 September 2019

It's great to hear about a happy home where staff really enjoy their job. We appreciate your positive review.

Awful. Unprofessional and Unfair if you're not the favourite. Avoid!
Laundry Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suffolk6 September 2019
I worked part time. Manager here this year was very young, inexperienced and disrespectful.
Approached the manager on several occasions about the possibility of working more hours ie cleaning in addition to my role. Was told there wasn't any money in the budget, to the find out the other assistant had been given the extra hours !
URealuunprofessional unutehouUUUnprofessionalRealunprofessional
11 September 2019

Thank you for your review.
We are sorry you did not enjoy your time working for Kingsley.
Our research shows that the vast majority of our staff enjoy their job and having a happy team is key to running successful care homes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingsley Healthcare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6