Kingsley Healthcare Ltd Employee Review

View all Kingsley Healthcare Ltd reviews

Stay away from this company
Manager (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom10 October 2018
Although the staff in the homes work so hard for the residents and try to provide for the residents they receive no support from senior managers. The homes are run on a shoe string, equipment is old and in some cases broken. Replacement equipment is always refused by head office as there is no budget. No money is given to enhance the lives of the residents and the food suppliers for company are rubbish the cheapest produce available. If you speak up you get fired accused of being a trouble maker even if some thing is unsafe. If you value you career do not even think about putting this company on you cv.
Pros
Getting out
Cons
Working for the company
26 April 2019

We appreciate your comments about the hard work of staff in our homes.
However, the evidence does not support your assertion that homes are "run on a shoe string".
We review the state of decor, furnishings and equipment on a weekly basis through our "first impressions checklist" and any issues raised are quickly put right.
We put a big emphasis on quality of life for our residents and are investing significant sums in the industry leading Oomph Wellness lifestyle programmes.

Other Kingsley Healthcare Ltd Employee Reviews

Best place I've ever worked!
Support Worker (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Norfolk7 September 2019
Absolutely love my job, the only place I've ever worked where I can honestly say I could be here for years!
The staff and residents are amazing, you're always thanked and appreciated for going the extra mile such as picking up extra shifts, work morale is brilliant. I never feel like I'm at work when I'm here because it's so much fun.
Pros
Cons
11 September 2019

It's great to hear about a happy home where staff really enjoy their job. We appreciate your positive review.

Awful. Unprofessional and Unfair if you're not the favourite. Avoid!
Laundry Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suffolk6 September 2019
I worked part time. Manager here this year was very young, inexperienced and disrespectful.
Approached the manager on several occasions about the possibility of working more hours ie cleaning in addition to my role. Was told there wasn't any money in the budget, to the find out the other assistant had been given the extra hours !
URealuunprofessional unutehouUUUnprofessionalRealunprofessional
11 September 2019

Thank you for your review.
We are sorry you did not enjoy your time working for Kingsley.
Our research shows that the vast majority of our staff enjoy their job and having a happy team is key to running successful care homes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingsley Healthcare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6