Kingsley Healthcare Ltd Employee Review

View all Kingsley Healthcare Ltd reviews

Bullying
Administrator (Former Employee) –  North West24 May 2019
If you enjoy being treated like dirt this is the place to work, the owner is a bully with the sensitivity of a commandant, awful company to work for give them a wide birth
Pros
Cons
2 July 2019

We are sorry you were unhappy in your role.
However, we must point out that we have many happy, long-serving staff in all our homes as well as at head office.
Kingsley's owners are passionate about creating a caring culture for both staff and residents and show the way they value people through industry leading rates of pay and other incentives, including annual staff awards.

Other Kingsley Healthcare Ltd Employee Reviews

Best place I've ever worked!
Support Worker (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Norfolk7 September 2019
Absolutely love my job, the only place I've ever worked where I can honestly say I could be here for years!
The staff and residents are amazing, you're always thanked and appreciated for going the extra mile such as picking up extra shifts, work morale is brilliant. I never feel like I'm at work when I'm here because it's so much fun.
Pros
Cons
11 September 2019

It's great to hear about a happy home where staff really enjoy their job. We appreciate your positive review.

Awful. Unprofessional and Unfair if you're not the favourite. Avoid!
Laundry Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suffolk6 September 2019
I worked part time. Manager here this year was very young, inexperienced and disrespectful.
Approached the manager on several occasions about the possibility of working more hours ie cleaning in addition to my role. Was told there wasn't any money in the budget, to the find out the other assistant had been given the extra hours !
URealuunprofessional unutehouUUUnprofessionalRealunprofessional
11 September 2019

Thank you for your review.
We are sorry you did not enjoy your time working for Kingsley.
Our research shows that the vast majority of our staff enjoy their job and having a happy team is key to running successful care homes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingsley Healthcare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6