Kingsley Healthcare Ltd Employee Review

View all Kingsley Healthcare Ltd reviews

Best place I've ever worked!
Support Worker (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Norfolk7 September 2019
Absolutely love my job, the only place I've ever worked where I can honestly say I could be here for years!
The staff and residents are amazing, you're always thanked and appreciated for going the extra mile such as picking up extra shifts, work morale is brilliant. I never feel like I'm at work when I'm here because it's so much fun.
Pros
Cons
Official response from Kingsley Healthcare Ltd
11 September 2019

It's great to hear about a happy home where staff really enjoy their job. We appreciate your positive review.

Other Kingsley Healthcare Ltd Employee Reviews

A dynamic and exciting workplace
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Lowestoft, Suffolk22 October 2019
I work with a fantastic group of people in the recently refurbished head office.

The work I do is varied and interesting. We're never standing still!

Benefits are very generous and also include private medical cover, access to a private doctor and regular group leisure activities.
Great company to work for, support available from the top down
Management (Current Employee) –  Various18 October 2019
All of the staff are kind and caring and care about the people they look after. The shifts are variable but food available for the staff on shift and all paid breaks. Staff recognition thorough employee of the month, yearly care awards, Christmas staff meal and recognition for good work ethics and for going above and beyond.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingsley Healthcare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.