Kingsley Healthcare Ltd Employee Review

View all Kingsley Healthcare Ltd reviews

Best Care Service in Bournemouth
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset3 July 2019
I have had the pleasure of working at branksome Heights care home for over 2 years now, and in that time I have learnt so much and grown with the company. Kingsley value there staff and always ensure they invest time and effort to ensure the residents are cared for with a great amount of love and affection.
Pros
Career Progression - Fun Work Environment - Professional
Cons

Other Kingsley Healthcare Ltd Employee Reviews

Best place I've ever worked!
Support Worker (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Norfolk7 September 2019
Absolutely love my job, the only place I've ever worked where I can honestly say I could be here for years!
The staff and residents are amazing, you're always thanked and appreciated for going the extra mile such as picking up extra shifts, work morale is brilliant. I never feel like I'm at work when I'm here because it's so much fun.
Pros
Cons
Official response from Kingsley Healthcare Ltd
11 September 2019

It's great to hear about a happy home where staff really enjoy their job. We appreciate your positive review.

Awful. Unprofessional and Unfair if you're not the favourite. Avoid!
Laundry Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suffolk6 September 2019
I worked part time. Manager here this year was very young, inexperienced and disrespectful.
Approached the manager on several occasions about the possibility of working more hours ie cleaning in addition to my role. Was told there wasn't any money in the budget, to the find out the other assistant had been given the extra hours !
URealuunprofessional unutehouUUUnprofessionalRealunprofessional
Official response from Kingsley Healthcare Ltd
11 September 2019

Thank you for your review.
We are sorry you did not enjoy your time working for Kingsley.
Our research shows that the vast majority of our staff enjoy their job and having a happy team is key to running successful care homes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingsley Healthcare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6