Kingsley Healthcare Ltd Employee Reviews for Healthcare Assistant

2.9Pay & Benefits
2.9Job Security & Advancement
Featured review
Kingsley Healthcare Ltd selected this as a representative review
Best place I've ever worked!
Support Worker (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Norfolk7 September 2019
Absolutely love my job, the only place I've ever worked where I can honestly say I could be here for years!
The staff and residents are amazing, you're always thanked and appreciated for going the extra mile such as picking up extra shifts, work morale is brilliant. I never feel like I'm at work when I'm here because it's so much fun.
Pros
Cons
Lovley welcoming place to work
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kirkley29 August 2019
I enjoyed my time there, everyone was encouraging and very nice.
They were always willing to lend a helping hand, although the hours were quite long having an amazing supporting colleagues made them fly quickly.
Official response from Kingsley Healthcare Ltd
11 September 2019

Thank you for your very positive comments. We love to hear reports like this about our homes.

Enjoyable working environment
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Felixstowe, UK22 January 2017
•Enjoyed working proficiently in a team to deliver person-centred care.
•Gained exception communicational skills through communicating diligently and politely to patients, family member and other members of staff.
•Attained valuable dementia care training which was utilised effectively to meet the needs of the patients.
•Obtained organisation skills by filling medical records and keeping track of stocks.
•Worked flexible hours to meet the demands of the Nursing home.
•Assisting senior health carers with training and motivating new members of staffs.
Official response from Kingsley Healthcare Ltd
26 April 2019

Thank you for your very positive comments about what it is like to work for Kingsley Healthcare.

a producative and homely work place
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bedford, ENG10 September 2013
This was my very initial workplace where I got first opportunity to serve disabled clients with mental and physical health issues. Moreover, I got the chance to work with staff from different cultural origins. It is a very homely and productive work place. Couple of the clients were jovial and had very good memory, they use to crack jokes around and make the environment very happy and friendly. The hardest part of the job was long hours with very short lunch breaks on long days. I t was very tiring and demanding.There were very limited opportunities to explore the experience in diverse clinical conditions .For instance, clients with learning disability, autism, chromosomal anomalies(Down syndrome) etc. All in all, I still enjoyed working with them.
Pros
computer accessability to accomplish the trainings online in free time (off work)
Cons
limited opportunities for professional knowledge and growth