KINGDOM Employee Reviews

Enforcement officer
Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  Hastings, East Sussex21 May 2018
Stay away from this company they are diabolical especially the management they push and push you and when you don’t get the target they want they threaten your job and talk to you like sht they “relieved” me from my duties because too much time off due to personal reasons. Pay is okay when correct, training is rubbish, you have to pay for second hand uniforms, don’t get proper breaks, slagged off
Pros
Exercise
Cons
You're worth more than this!
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire13 May 2018
Would not recommend this firm at all. Was employed in Leicester. Never saw management. Female Mobile driver constantly abused guards if she didnt like them. Co workers very unreliable, too. Control room VERY UNHELPFUL and DISHONEST! Will leave you stranded on a site for hours after your finish time without any relief guard being sent. Avoid at all cost. Do not be tempted by sweet talk at interview.
Pros
none.
Cons
everything.
Slave driver's
Environmental Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London8 May 2018
I had this job for 3 days. I did nit feel welcome and was not trained properly. Was past around like sweets instead if being trained. They don't mention that you are ment to do 3 different shift when they advitised 2. Glad I left when I did.
Pros
Pay is ok
Annoying and frustating
Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  North wales4 May 2018
Would not go back there for £100 an hour .
Very stressfullrecived alot of abuse for no appreation from managers you could see staff start happy on Monday then by Friday wanting to top themselves.
Excellent Career boost
Communications & Advertising Officer (Former Employee) –  London13 April 2018
This was an excellent experience for me as I was able to learn so much about the Commonwealth. It was important for me to learn about what the Commonwealth actually stood for.
security
Guard (Former Employee) –  trefforist27 March 2018
sad company they ask you to work every hour you can then when you take 3 days sick they sack you management are useless only only good manager I seen and she had loads of work dumped on her
Pros
good team
Cons
managment bad
Management are a joke
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  All over27 February 2018
Was offered a job and I was that put off by the lack of communication I didn’t even start the job, I was given my first rosta and I had about 30 hours a week, not good when you got bills, I wanted to know Information regarding the job and it took about 10 emails just to get a proper answer so I rang in the end and I felt on pins asking questions as if I was being a pain. I’m new to this industry so just wanted to know what was what. I’m sure colleagues are ok but management is a shamble
Pros
Good if you’re lazy as you won’t get many hours
Good Prospects
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire11 February 2018
Spot on to work for
Management is approachable
Good leadership of team
Always paid on time
No complaints about my t8me here
Book on from a phone app makes life easier
New uniform is easy to get if needed
Pay is above minimum wage!
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
It’s security there’s always a downside, hours are long but same in all companies
Good management
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester5 February 2018
Worked in the security industry for over 10 years and kingdom is 1 of the better 1’s I’ve worked for.

My manager was more than OK and if it wasn’t for the fact I was moving to Spain I’d still be there now.

Ps always paid me correctly and on time, which is a bonus in itself!
Pros
Managers are approachable
Cons
Some moaners who who just didn’t want to work and just moaned when on shift with them!
Misleading Reviews
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester3 February 2018
Before I started here I was concerned due to some of the poor reviews that I'd come across about Kingdom. However, this is definitely not the company that I experienced and I have to say I was really impressed with the support I got from day 1.

I have even met the COO when he visited my site and given the size of the company not many people would expect that.

Really enjoy it here and I often wonder what people expect and if they're going to get paid for doing nothing, after all it isn't called WORK for nothing!
Pros
Really good benefits and management
Cons
Nothing that couldn't be sorted with a quick phone call
Excellent working views
Environmental Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  conwy county24 January 2018
working with this company had one of the best working environments the whole of the conwy county. driving and viewing different scenes on a daily basis
Pros
working environment
Cons
pushing for quotas
Rubbish
Environment officer & Administrator (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Sittingbourne5 December 2017
would never work there again! They do not train you probably, management bully you.... if you have a safe job don't leave it.... you most likely to get sacked here!
Run by Neanderthals !
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  St Helens, Merseyside5 November 2017
Worked here until recently, only because I was desperate. You must record when you have had conversations with "management" as they deny you ever contacted them. Notice that the positive reviews are from admin staff as they have nothing to do, no one can take responsibility or make a decision. No support, so do not bother, you deserve better.
Pros
Water is on free vend !
Cons
Wages are ALWAYS short, payroll are not doing their job.
Was employed by these idiots
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  St Helens, Merseyside26 October 2017
Avoid like h ell joke of a company as employed to do a certain store went once went every where and any where with promise of petrol allowance never got some weeks would get 36 hours others none waste of time management a bigger joke couldn’t organise a p iup in a Brewery 🤣
Pros
Cons
Joke of a company avoid !!!
So far no issues. Management do amswer your calls.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Hornchurch, Greater London23 October 2017
Been with them since May 2017. I've been getting full time hours. Same site. Control room always very helpful especially the ones in charge of my rota. Anyways so far it's good. The pay isn't something I won't mind an improvement on but thats about it. It's work at the end of the day.
People are friendly to make things more enjoyable and a friendly environment is always a good place to be at.
Pros
Hours.
Cons
People might say wage.
Shocking
Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  South East19 October 2017
Cowboys do not go near them they don't give a sh#t about staff no job security full of lies from team leader to hr behind the scene very sly and corrupt client beware
Cons
Always paid on time but wages could be higher
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Hastings, East Sussex2 October 2017
This job can be hard but can also be very satisfying if you have a good team around you. You need to be fit to do this job as very high standards are expected. management can be very understanding with in reason.
Productive and atmospheric environment
Cleaner full time (Current Employee) –  Westminster College28 September 2017
My Colleagues and management are all helpful and enthusiastic people, which I had the experience to count on them when needed, specially during my illness.
Pros
Helpful management
its ok place
gatehouse (Current Employee) –  Spalding, Lincolnshire12 September 2017
they are short staffed management is only comes now and again when something gone wrong members staff don't work and get away with it everybody has to do there jobs for them
Production
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  London6 August 2017
I have to clean 3 floors clean the tables and also put all the cup on the kitchen also some time clean the toilets and also clean all the cups it was alright.
Pros
Anything
Cons
2 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KINGDOM. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7