Kingdom Security Employee Review

View all Kingdom Security reviews

Worst job!!!
Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  Brent, Greater London2 February 2017
As enforcement officer you are hated by the public, And also what we enforce environmental protection ( act ) 1990 which initially interduced to stop pollution and dumping toxic waste ect. And private companies using it to generate money from the public.
Pros
Cons
The job, Long hours and Target

Other Kingdom Security Employee Reviews

Not a good company
Security Officer - Organisation (Former Employee) –  Gloucester Royal Hospital6 November 2018
Since working for them i have looked into reviews about the company and it seems im not the only person who has had a bad experience with them. I was let go without any warning, after which they refused to answer my calls, from the reviews i read this seems fairly standard for the frontline employees, but the office/management staff seem to generally give better reviews. I'd say the frontline jobs they have are worth it if you're desperate and need a stepping stone to another job.
Cons
Bad communication between management and workers
Terrible management
Site Supervisor night shift (Former Employee) –  Hertfordshire31 October 2018
It started off well then head office management came on with more and more demands . trying to tell us what to do when they have no experience them selves we were tuped over so we knew what our site needed.stay clear
Pros