Kingdom Security Employee Reviews for Academic Services Officer

See reviews about:
Stressful
Support Officer (Current Employee) –  Wolverhampton, ENG23 November 2015
Company started off as Sunwin Security Group as part of the co-operative group. At the start I applied for a job at a store in Wolverhampton only to be told after I got the job I would be working in Telford. This caused me financial problems not to mention the stress of travelling. When I tried to take this up with my area manager I was told it was "just business". Also I was never properly trained for the job role as a retail security officer. As part of the co-perative group we had decent benefits such as staff discounts, child care, etc. The staff in stores are friendly and I have made friends. In November 2014 the company was sold to an American company called Cardtronics who then sold the company on top kingdom. Working as part of kingdom has been stressful as I was never really told much about the company as we moved over. I went from having a salary with sunwin to having basic pay with kingdom, without being notified or told why. I can never get hold of managers if I have any inquiries. Maybe it would be a lot better if the communication was there.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Unsociable Hours, Not paid enough for what we do