Kingdom Security Employee Reviews

Good company... a lot better then other complanies I’ve worked for
Retail Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester2 January 2018
Induction was good, management phoned me after the first shift to make sure I was ok and confident which usually doesn’t happen.

Uniform delivered before shift

Pay never an issue

Decent company to work for.
Pros
Pay always on time
Cons
Pay could be higher
mobile patrol
Mobile Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St Helens, Merseyside1 November 2017
daily book check and alarm response. patrolling site, checking staff on site. locking and unlocking site. report any incident to main manager. daily vehicle check and rapport sent to the office.
Every work place i have been to i try putting fun into the job wete it makes life much easier
Security Officer/cctv, door supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint Helens30 October 2017
I really like when I take up an New challenge as it's more experience to me and I learn from it and when I have executed an task I really feel happy it was an good experience working for kingdom security
Pros
Cons
Dont mind
Hmmmm
Project Support Officer (PSO) (Former Employee) –  Kent11 October 2017
Not the best of places to work. The managers really do try their best to ensure the company is run smoothly but employers actually make it difficult for them, which was not very nice. The companies main aim is not in the interest of the public but for themselves! Not a great place to work but managed to endure it.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Poor management
steer clear of working for kingdom
Corporate Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Manchester25 September 2017
well i have had the experience of working with this company and my experience was awful,you hardly seen management and the staff training and productivity was a joke.pay was rubbish and the client relationship was a shambles.no one was bothered about anything and security was dictated by people that didn't have a clue and put it to the bottom of the list when it should be a priority in this day in age. the list is endless i could go on.
Pros
they isn't any pros
Cons
staff training, being a puppet to the client, management, hours, pay, stress
Awful Place to work..
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Mid Glamorgan18 September 2017
Worse place i have worked literally awful.
Management = actors (they have got a clue)
low pay for rubbish
I have no other words but just avoid!
over worked under paid simple you really got to be desperate honestly

How these guys obtain contracts i will never know!
Pros
Non
Cons
Everything!
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  London17 September 2017
it was an amazing expierence and I also gained more knowledge about the field of work that I am in.

Working for the queen was very beneficial in my future job prospects
Pros
More expierence
Worst company ever to work for
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Saint Helens30 August 2017
Not able to book in using automated book in system, simply not effective. Despite this, payroll know how many hours you have worked and constantly underpay you. Managers do not listen to concerns, they are just obsessed with achieving 100% attendance across sites. Managers are paid a bonus for employees 100% attendance, when it is the front line troops who do all the hard work.
Don't bother with this company, you deserve better
Pros
You can leave your employment, it's not a prison.
Cons
Working for Kingdom in any capacity.
You get out what you put in
Support (Current Employee) –  North West19 August 2017
If you work hard and have a positive attitude it is a great job. If other people don't support out in the field it is hard. Same as any other job. I understand the nature of security is not as easy as some jobs but this is not the Company's fault and they get a lot of blame for it. Positive head office staff always on hand to help. Would recommend for driven individuals as a great opportunity
Pros
People who care
Cons
Sometimes fast paced
Good workplace
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Rugby, Warwickshire16 August 2017
The staff is very professional, patrols on the site are enjoyable and there is a lot of engagement with external contractors meaning there is hardly ever a dull moment.
good working environment
Concierge (Former Employee) –  North East9 August 2017
I would recommend working with kingdom to any one who wants to do concierge work. I learned that every one has a part to play within the company. the hardest part of the job was not becoming g friends with the clients.the work place was very welcoming.
Good agency
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Various16 July 2017
A good agency with very good sites, the only downside being they require training so when you first start you might have some quiet weeks if you are short of training.
Pros
dependant on site
Cons
as above
Same as every other company
Retail Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bedworth, Warwickshire27 June 2017
Pays low and expects you to work for twice the pay. worked there for a year and seen a manager once in that time. Never received support when needed or asked for.
Good workplace
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Liverpool11 June 2017
It was good until it changed
It gave me better experience but I moved to naother company because i wanted change.
I had to look at ID cards for students which has difficult especially when they have lost it.
Sercurity Receptionist with a smile
Security Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire25 May 2017
I love the building I work in, along with the companies that are based here. I'm am given sole responsibility of the reception on a job share basis.

The one big problem is the management do not organise cover for people who have booked holiday and sickness and I am always asked to cover the day before, I do not mind covering (12 hour shifts) however I feel holidays etc. should have been sorted out weeks in advance as I do need to arrange child care and we often have to remind them to arrange cover for our on holidays they where booked months before.
Pros
I am left to organise my own work/day etc
Cons
12 hours shifts at a moments notice
Depressing job fining desperate people who resent you for it
Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  Cheshire23 May 2017
Basically you take money from the public on the pretence it goes to the council whereas really the bosses at kingdom take almost 50% in some cases.

The public despise you and often physically intimidate you and verbally abuse you.
Pros
Cons
The biggest con is the fine
Poor / Unfair treatment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire10 May 2017
It would be unprofessional for me to say too much about this company and its managers but I have recently had a very poor experience working for them. Apart from one manager who they have now lost.
Pros
Certain sites pay rates
Cons
Most of the managment and higher
Unorganised , Unprofessional shambles! AVOID
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands3 May 2017
Avoid this company at all costs. Managers haven't got a clue what they are doing. Couldn't manage their way out of a paper bag.

High turnover of staff.

Hire staff on a self employed basis to then terminate employment with no notice.

In 25 years working in security never have i ever experienced such a cowboy company.
Worst job!!!
Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  Brent, Greater London2 February 2017
As enforcement officer you are hated by the public, And also what we enforce environmental protection ( act ) 1990 which initially interduced to stop pollution and dumping toxic waste ect. And private companies using it to generate money from the public.
Pros
Cons
The job, Long hours and Target
Useless management
Security officer (Former Employee) –  March28 December 2016
Worked for kingdom for 1 year,good points fast delivery of uniform,management are useless! Never met my area manager but had atleast 4 different ones in the short time I worked for them,worked on a corporate site for them me and another guard,only one key between us so constantly driving to each other's houses no help with fuel costs from kingdom,sometimes couldn't get onsite if other guard was away client unhappy with this,raised the issue with kingdom numerous times nothing was done,shifts added to your roster without telling you then they phone you up ask where you are,book on system always down,site was broken into on other guards shift no management even came to see the client,I could go on and say lots more in the end the client got rid of kingdom I only found out as I got to work one morning and the client said you don't work here anymore phoned kingdom they said "we forgot to tell you"AVOID
Pros
Cons
Useless managers lose all there contracts no job security, they send guards that are not fit for purpose