Kingdom Security Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Retail Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester13 April 2018
I’ve worked for a few Security company’s over the years and kingdom have been the best so far. No issues with pay, pay rise as soon as they took over the store I’ve worked in for 4 years.

Manager is supportive. I’ve seen him at least 3 times this month where other companies I never seen anyone.

With most companies you get out what you put in. If you don’t have any professional standards, lazy, unreliable then you won’t have an easy time.

I’ve never had an issue with this company so far.
Pros
Manager is supportive
Cons
Working weekends a lot
management
Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  Broxbourne, Hertfordshire30 March 2018
• Enforcing Littering, Dog Fouling legislation and the Council’s policies in respect of these matters by gathering of evidence and issuing of Fixed Penalty Notices to those in contravention of the regulations.
• Provide thorough detailed written reports or witness statements, attending court if required, providing supporting evidence.
• Assisting Metropolitan Police officers with operation Trident, patrolling streets & assisting in ASBO situations.
• Communicate well with customers, often in difficult and demanding circumstances.
• Trainer for any new members of the team.
good workplace
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Ilford, Greater London26 February 2018
Everyday was a different day
meeting new and old people
got to know my work colleagues
everything was organised and no complaints
had a good set up
my only problem would be working extra long hours which I didn't mind
Good bunch of people
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire5 February 2018
I’ve been a retail security officer with kingdom for over 5 years and was given a letter of recognition, which I thought was a nice gesture!

My manager looks after me well and when you need time off he’ll make sure you can get it and moves the rota to fit it in.

Really good bunch of people, got my own permanent store and they all treat me as 1 of them!
Pros
Well treated and paid on time
Cons
sia License fee should be reduced by the government
Good company... a lot better then other complanies I’ve worked for
Retail Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester2 January 2018
Induction was good, management phoned me after the first shift to make sure I was ok and confident which usually doesn’t happen.

Uniform delivered before shift

Pay never an issue

Decent company to work for.
Pros
Pay always on time
Cons
Pay could be higher
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire19 December 2017
Good company to work for regular work all the time and good pay always on time good uniform pension scheme good sites to work on no bonuses given but overall good company
Pros
No pros
Cons
Good hours
mobile patrol
Mobile Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St Helens, Merseyside1 November 2017
daily book check and alarm response. patrolling site, checking staff on site. locking and unlocking site. report any incident to main manager. daily vehicle check and rapport sent to the office.
Every work place i have been to i try putting fun into the job wete it makes life much easier
Security Officer/cctv, door supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint Helens30 October 2017
I really like when I take up an New challenge as it's more experience to me and I learn from it and when I have executed an task I really feel happy it was an good experience working for kingdom security
Pros
Cons
Dont mind
Hmmmm
Project Support Officer (PSO) (Former Employee) –  Kent11 October 2017
Not the best of places to work. The managers really do try their best to ensure the company is run smoothly but employers actually make it difficult for them, which was not very nice. The companies main aim is not in the interest of the public but for themselves! Not a great place to work but managed to endure it.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Poor management
steer clear of working for kingdom
Corporate Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Manchester25 September 2017
well i have had the experience of working with this company and my experience was awful,you hardly seen management and the staff training and productivity was a joke.pay was rubbish and the client relationship was a shambles.no one was bothered about anything and security was dictated by people that didn't have a clue and put it to the bottom of the list when it should be a priority in this day in age. the list is endless i could go on.
Pros
they isn't any pros
Cons
staff training, being a puppet to the client, management, hours, pay, stress
Awful Place to work..
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Mid Glamorgan18 September 2017
Worse place i have worked literally awful.
Management = actors (they have got a clue)
low pay for rubbish
I have no other words but just avoid!
over worked under paid simple you really got to be desperate honestly

How these guys obtain contracts i will never know!
Pros
Non
Cons
Everything!
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  London17 September 2017
it was an amazing expierence and I also gained more knowledge about the field of work that I am in.

Working for the queen was very beneficial in my future job prospects
Pros
More expierence
You get out what you put in
Support (Current Employee) –  North West19 August 2017
If you work hard and have a positive attitude it is a great job. If other people don't support out in the field it is hard. Same as any other job. I understand the nature of security is not as easy as some jobs but this is not the Company's fault and they get a lot of blame for it. Positive head office staff always on hand to help. Would recommend for driven individuals as a great opportunity
Pros
People who care
Cons
Sometimes fast paced
Good workplace
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Rugby, Warwickshire16 August 2017
The staff is very professional, patrols on the site are enjoyable and there is a lot of engagement with external contractors meaning there is hardly ever a dull moment.
good working environment
Concierge (Former Employee) –  North East9 August 2017
I would recommend working with kingdom to any one who wants to do concierge work. I learned that every one has a part to play within the company. the hardest part of the job was not becoming g friends with the clients.the work place was very welcoming.
Good agency
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Various16 July 2017
A good agency with very good sites, the only downside being they require training so when you first start you might have some quiet weeks if you are short of training.
Pros
dependant on site
Cons
as above
Same as every other company
Retail Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bedworth, Warwickshire27 June 2017
Pays low and expects you to work for twice the pay. worked there for a year and seen a manager once in that time. Never received support when needed or asked for.
Good workplace
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Liverpool11 June 2017
It was good until it changed
It gave me better experience but I moved to naother company because i wanted change.
I had to look at ID cards for students which has difficult especially when they have lost it.
Sercurity Receptionist with a smile
Security Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire25 May 2017
I love the building I work in, along with the companies that are based here. I'm am given sole responsibility of the reception on a job share basis.

The one big problem is the management do not organise cover for people who have booked holiday and sickness and I am always asked to cover the day before, I do not mind covering (12 hour shifts) however I feel holidays etc. should have been sorted out weeks in advance as I do need to arrange child care and we often have to remind them to arrange cover for our on holidays they where booked months before.
Pros
I am left to organise my own work/day etc
Cons
12 hours shifts at a moments notice
Depressing job fining desperate people who resent you for it
Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  Cheshire23 May 2017
Basically you take money from the public on the pretence it goes to the council whereas really the bosses at kingdom take almost 50% in some cases.

The public despise you and often physically intimidate you and verbally abuse you.
Pros
Cons
The biggest con is the fine