Kinex Employee Review

Do not work here.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester15 April 2018
Call center, make you cold call thousands of businesses, following a script in order to scam them into buying this company's phone services. (which, if reviews found elsewhere are to be believed is very, very bad).
They claim to have a great bonus structure but it is weak, unclear and they make you jump through ridiculous hoops to get it.
There's no room for progression, company philosophy leaves much to be desired and there was a horrible stink of lad culture (including management) which made the place unbearable.
The most enjoyable part of the job for me was when I quit.
Pros
You get to leave at the end of the day.
Cons
Long hours doing menial work for little pay
Official response from Kinex
5 June 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we take all feedback on board and always looking for ways to improve.

We're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time at kinex but understand that sales roles aren't suited to everyone. An approved script is provided to all telesales agents to ensure that our products are sold compliantly.

We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work whilst at kinex.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

unpaid wages.
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire10 November 2018
promised massive commisions and an easy wages but nothing of the sort.
drive for miles on end to appointments that are not interested and when you complain your told its your fault and your a poor salesperson.
when I left i was promised i would get what was owed to me however 7 weeks on I am finding I am still chasing the commision they owe me.
Pros
nice colleagues
Cons
unpaid wages.
Fun and rewarding place to work
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire9 November 2018
Overall Kinex is a really fun place to work.
The working environment is lively and positive, and the staff and management are all very friendly and supportive.
Having two small breaks as well as lunch really help break up the working day.
It is a target driven job and isn’t an easy job some days, especially with working through till 6, but the staff and working environment make it fun and rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.