Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Worst Company I’ve Ever Worked For

16 November 2019
My initial interview was informal and the guy who was interviewing me kept leaving the room to “throw things” and play with his colleagues. It was like walking into a pre school. I got offered the job the same day and told to start on the Monday. I had around 2 hours training in a room that consisted of laughing and joking around rather than actually teaching us anything. Before you know it we all got shoved on the phones not really knowing what we’re doing as none of us had call taking experience. I never got told about targets or anything that day. Both new starters never showed up again. I asked for more training as I felt I was struggling and got around 15 minutes on and off but was promised an hour? The day after I got shouted at like a naughty child by the main manager and his words were “I should just sack you right here on the spot” because I didn’t take as many calls as he wanted me to even though I made it clear I struggled and needed help?! That same day as I was about to leave the building to go home, the main manager blanked me and the other manager who interviewed me told me they have to let me go as I didn’t hit a target? I never EVEN got informed about this target. And on the same day as me getting dismissed on my first week three other people did aswell!!! Never ever work for this company!! There’s a reason there are so many jobs going an absolute disgrace!!!!!
5 June 2020
Telesales (Former Employee) - Birmingham, West Midlands
I worked for them for about 2 months if you don't bookin the first 3 days yor out, Mangagers are a complete joke not one could run a company if they tried, Plus your on cctv being watched, AVOID BIRMINGHAM OFFICE bunch of idots
24 August 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

20 March 2020
Telesales agent (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels.

last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball'

it's a negative environment.

They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there.

I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday.

overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

6 March 2020
Telesales Advisor (Current Employee) - Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
I've worked for Kinex for coming up to a month, I love the environment in the office there is a big buzz which is great considering this is my first telesales job. martin is a great manager to keep you motivated and keep booking appointments. I would suggest anyone to consider a role in Kinex! can't wait for my future with the company.
Pros
fast pase enviroment
19 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the good work!