Kinex Employee Review

Worst Company I’ve Ever Worked For
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Birmingham16 November 2019
My initial interview was informal and the guy who was interviewing me kept leaving the room to “throw things” and play with his colleagues. It was like walking into a pre school. I got offered the job the same day and told to start on the Monday. I had around 2 hours training in a room that consisted of laughing and joking around rather than actually teaching us anything. Before you know it we all got shoved on the phones not really knowing what we’re doing as none of us had call taking experience. I never got told about targets or anything that day. Both new starters never showed up again. I asked for more training as I felt I was struggling and got around 15 minutes on and off but was promised an hour? The day after I got shouted at like a naughty child by the main manager and his words were “I should just sack you right here on the spot” because I didn’t take as many calls as he wanted me to even though I made it clear I struggled and needed help?! That same day as I was about to leave the building to go home, the main manager blanked me and the other manager who interviewed me told me they have to let me go as I didn’t hit a target? I never EVEN got informed about this target. And on the same day as me getting dismissed on my first week three other people did aswell!!! Never ever work for this company!! There’s a reason there are so many jobs going an absolute disgrace!!!!!

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Absolutely love working here
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Nottingham City Centre, Nottinghamshire5 December 2019
At kinex you are given full training so whether you have no sales experience or you do you still receive full training, everyone here is full of life and friendly, there’s never a dull moment!
Shocking
Call Centre Advisor (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom29 November 2019
Worked here for 9 years and i got sacked because 1 week i didn’t make any sales. Unfair dismissal!
I will be taking further action as i believe my human rights have been treated wrong.
They was also racist towards me and my young children

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.