Kinex Employee Review

Worst Company to Work with
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ilford, Greater London7 March 2019
I joined last week. They advertise to give up to 6 appointments a day which is a complete lie and misleading. I worked for them for 5 days. 2 days only 2 appointments and 2 days no appointment was given and only 1 day 4 appointments were given where 2 owners were not even there.
Management is pathetic and extremely unhelpful.
Waste of time.
Pros
Cons
All lies

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Unfairish sacking
Appointment setter (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester17 March 2019
I got sacked after a couple of weeks for no sales, fair enough but I was only an appointment setter and I set the required appointments for the field Sales Agent to call in and do the selling so basically I got scaked because someone else can’t do the job they was employed to do. I’d think different if the sales was on my head but as I said, I was an appointment setter not a sales agent.
Pros
Ok place to work
Cons
The office I was at is full of kids on bumps
Avoid this company
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire15 March 2019
Avoid this company! They have a terrible work ethic. They advise you to lie to customers... all they want is sign ups. They will use you for however long it suits! Customers never end up saving any money, they are changing the rules daily. The office staff are changed weekly as they are sacked within the first 3 days. They want customers to sign up and not question their Bill's so they can over charge them.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.