Kinex Employee Review

Avoid avoid avoid
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Tunbridge wells29 April 2019
They promise you the earth and don’t deliver
In the interview they promise you four appointments per day and £1k per week
You are lucky to get one appointment per day , they are also unqualified appointments and they use pressurising tactics to get customers to buy
Do not work for this company
Pros
Cons
No pay
8 May 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Amazing office
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands17 May 2019
Honestly enjoying my experience here. The targets can feel like a lot of pressure but the management is always enthusiastic and friendly, and the team helps to pull you up from a dark place. It’s not easy but if you can do it well, it’s brilliant.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Targets can make you feel pressured
20 May 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are finding your managers and colleagues so supportive.

Keep up the great work!

Treat it as a temporary job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester9 May 2019
I’m absolutely shocked at the way they run the place I only joined a couple of weeks ago and seen so many people get sacked then asked to come back something questionable seems to be going on with staff turnover situations like this are usually for tax purposes one lad get sacked for the sales agents not selling I don’t see how this is his fault as we only book an appointment to be vetted by the manager the lads missed sales was all because the company couldn’t offer any savings or the contract was too long to be bought out this is what the vetting process is for so it seems people are getting sacked just for the days numbers being up and not being vetted properly this is also the most childish place I’ve ever worked playing silly games ridiculous motivation speeches making us think we’re lucky to have the job I’m glad to be out of there as it seems we’re being set up to be sacked just to make the numbers look good
Pros
Not a lot
Cons
vey Unprofessional childish place to work
15 May 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.