Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Avoid avoid avoid

29 April 2019
They promise you the earth and don’t deliver
In the interview they promise you four appointments per day and £1k per week

You are lucky to get one appointment per day , they are also unqualified appointments and they use pressurising tactics to get customers to buy

Do not work for this company
Pros
Cons
No pay
8 May 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

20 May 2020
Its ok, had worst but the management don't interact enough.. Not enough appointments for me personally. I sincerely don't believe that I have been paid correctly
6 March 2020
Since starting with Kinex in November I have enjoyed my time here. Thought the training was perfect and all the managers help to push you to achieve you targets. The Targets they set are all fair and the commission structure is great.
19 March 2020
Hi,

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave your comment.

We are pleased you have enjoyed your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key.

Keep up the great work!
7 February 2020
Spent 3 months working for Kinex, in what I can describe was one of the most stressful jobs I ever had.

Having a strong sales background with a lot experience in various sales sectors I not understand how such a big comoany lacks understanding of basic sales.

Step by step procedure that they have in place is nothing more than a written sales script which they believe will work everytime, any argument made by the customer the most imortant one being the price which is usually higher.

How can you expect a potential customer to switch to Kinex if the current provider is on avarge 30% cheaper. The managment at Kinex is making the argument of proce increase for every other provider, forgeting that although it is true, other providers offer shorter contracts at better rates which makes no sense for most customers to switch.

Price beat guarantee is nothing but an empty promise, what in fact happens, customers are left with the higher price and tied to a 3 year contract instead of being given the price beat.

They ll tell you to sign up everyone and tell them that Kinex will cover any termination charges up to £300 etc but when it comes to covering it the turn around and say it was not worth for the company to pay the termination fee.

No information about customer cancelling before reciving the invoice which dont alywas come when expected, so there is no way to try and convince the customer you worked so hard to sign up.

Waste of time and energy!
Pros
Zero Pros
Cons
Expensive Prices, Bad customer service, Poor Management
14 February 2020
We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.