Kinex Employee Review

Clueless
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester21 June 2018
Some really nice and decent people work for what should be a great company offering a great service. Sadly, all of this is undermined by senior management who are totally unacquainted with professionalism. Should you choose to gamble on working for Kinex, Verastar, Unicom or whatever they’re calling themselves this week, then I can only wish you the very best of luck. You’ll need it.
Pros
Some nice people
Cons
Senior management devoid of talent
Official response from Kinex
29 June 2018

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. We're glad you enjoyed working with your colleagues and are proud of the service we sell.

It's disappointing to hear you had a negative experience with your senior management, it is unclear from your review the specific issue. If you could please contact us at HR@verastar.co.uk and provide further details in order for us to look into this matter internally.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you every success in your future endeavors.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

unpaid wages.
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire10 November 2018
promised massive commisions and an easy wages but nothing of the sort.
drive for miles on end to appointments that are not interested and when you complain your told its your fault and your a poor salesperson.
when I left i was promised i would get what was owed to me however 7 weeks on I am finding I am still chasing the commision they owe me.
Pros
nice colleagues
Cons
unpaid wages.
Fun and rewarding place to work
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire9 November 2018
Overall Kinex is a really fun place to work.
The working environment is lively and positive, and the staff and management are all very friendly and supportive.
Having two small breaks as well as lunch really help break up the working day.
It is a target driven job and isn’t an easy job some days, especially with working through till 6, but the staff and working environment make it fun and rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.