Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

21 June 2018
21 February 2020
Relaxed but target driven, can be fun but if you cant talk on the phone or make small talk up on the spot then might be a struggle. You get good training though and help and encouragement if youre struggling. The money is good if you make the appointments and the days go quickly despite the hours being quite long.
Official response from Kinex
2 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)
20 January 2020
Very nice place to work, friendly people and a fun and safe environment. Would definitely recommend working here if you want a challenge and learn new skills.
Official response from Kinex
22 January 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.
7 November 2019
Great atmosphere - great staff - great socials - good money ---- the only dislike for me is the travelling due to living quite a distance away - and also I dont think the basic is fair due to being for a long time - also they have great competitions every month