Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Very Poor Management

30 October 2019
Very poor management don't have respect for there staff bully staff for no reason . management family get whatever they want , Regional manager just sit and vapes while take the joke out people
28 November 2019
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

5 June 2020
Same role
Telesales (Former Employee) - Birmingham, West Midlands
I worked for them for about 2 months if you don't bookin the first 3 days yor out, Mangagers are a complete joke not one could run a company if they tried, Plus your on cctv being watched, AVOID BIRMINGHAM OFFICE bunch of idots
20 March 2020
Same role
Telesales agent (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels.

last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball'

it's a negative environment.

They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there.

I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday.

overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

29 February 2020
Same location
Field Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Newcastle upon Tyne
Rubbish job, genuinely no room for growth. No leads. Unhappy enviroment. Really believ cheapest price is best.
Commision weekly... But its coms only so if you get your "guarenteed leads" you may get £60 p/w??
2 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

2 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review however we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working for us here at Kinex.