Kinex Employee Review

Depressing
Field Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BM10 October 2018
Have nothing positive to say about working here. Never had the proper training and was thrown into the deep end and struggled quite badly. The manager of the group I was in didn't even know how to sell the products and had the cheek to speak to you as if you were nothing when you didn't get a deal. Other than that the call center looked like a fun environment to work in where in, never heard any negative comments about and you got the proper training.

The salary for this job is really good but I had to leave personally as life is to short to be miserable!
8 November 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Field Sales Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

Kinex

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Amazing job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol9 December 2018
Been working here for a week now and I have to say it’s a brilliant company to work for all the staff are supportive so is the management always willing to give feedback to help you improve so far I’ve made 1 sign up per day apart from Friday not bad considering it’s my first week 100% would recommend to anyone looking for a job
Pros
Amazing staff
Cons
11 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

We are so pleased to hear you are doing so well in your new role, and that you are benefitting from all the support and guidance we provide to our new starters.

Keep up the great work :)

Kinex Team

Stay away!
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire26 November 2018
Awful place to work! They sacked me after 2 weeks! The job title said "selling well established product" not 1 person I phoned ever heard of the product! Management was very poor and unprofessional!
Pros
Early friday Finish
Cons
The whole thing!
3 December 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Sales Agent, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

Kinex

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.