Kinex Employee Review

Depressing
Field Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BM10 October 2018
Have nothing positive to say about working here. Never had the proper training and was thrown into the deep end and struggled quite badly. The manager of the group I was in didn't even know how to sell the products and had the cheek to speak to you as if you were nothing when you didn't get a deal. Other than that the call center looked like a fun environment to work in where in, never heard any negative comments about and you got the proper training.

The salary for this job is really good but I had to leave personally as life is to short to be miserable!

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Shocking but good pay
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham30 September 2018
Was let go after lack of sales. Calling the same people everyday even those who didn't want us to call back. Manager was amazing and actually lost his job for me by keeping me on a week after further management said to fire me. The environment was fun and business like.
Pros
Fun work environment, good pay and benefits
Cons
Long hours and no jam b security
Great job, fun and motivational!
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands26 September 2018
Motivational office with a friendly and fun environment. This job is a good job to earn money. Staff is all friendly and helpful, always support available. The positivity in the office makes the job a lot more enjoyable. Also the best thing about the job is the commission and at the end of every month we win amazing prizes from the raffle draw. We play fun games which is really motivational for us all because it makes our job so different.
Pros
Good way to earn money and fun environment
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.