Kinex Employee Review

Soul destroying
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire29 May 2018
Unless you're willing to cold call hundreds of people a day, in order to get the uninterested business owner to agree to a future appointment, to where they will be hard sold telecommunication services, this is not the job for you.
I'd have to be desperate or made of sterner stuff to work there.
Pros
Better paid than being unemployed.
Cons
Soul destroying.
Official response from Kinex
4 June 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're disappointed to hear you didn't enjoy your time at kinex as we strive to ensure all our employees have a positive experience with us. We do understand that sales isn't suited to everyone and would like to wish you the best of luck in your future.

Comment – 5 June 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your role at kinex as we strive to ensure all our employees have an enjoyable experience at work. However, we do understand that sales roles aren't suited to everyone.

We would like to thank you for your hard work whilst at kinex and wish you the best of luck in your future.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

unpaid wages.
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire10 November 2018
promised massive commisions and an easy wages but nothing of the sort.
drive for miles on end to appointments that are not interested and when you complain your told its your fault and your a poor salesperson.
when I left i was promised i would get what was owed to me however 7 weeks on I am finding I am still chasing the commision they owe me.
Pros
nice colleagues
Cons
unpaid wages.
Fun and rewarding place to work
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire9 November 2018
Overall Kinex is a really fun place to work.
The working environment is lively and positive, and the staff and management are all very friendly and supportive.
Having two small breaks as well as lunch really help break up the working day.
It is a target driven job and isn’t an easy job some days, especially with working through till 6, but the staff and working environment make it fun and rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.