Kinex

Kinex Employee Review

Lack of professionalism
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire7 February 2020
Spent 3 months working for Kinex, in what I can describe was one of the most stressful jobs I ever had.

Having a strong sales background with a lot experience in various sales sectors I not understand how such a big comoany lacks understanding of basic sales.

Step by step procedure that they have in place is nothing more than a written sales script which they believe will work everytime, any argument made by the customer the most imortant one being the price which is usually higher.

How can you expect a potential customer to switch to Kinex if the current provider is on avarge 30% cheaper. The managment at Kinex is making the argument of proce increase for every other provider, forgeting that although it is true, other providers offer shorter contracts at better rates which makes no sense for most customers to switch.

Price beat guarantee is nothing but an empty promise, what in fact happens, customers are left with the higher price and tied to a 3 year contract instead of being given the price beat.

They ll tell you to sign up everyone and tell them that Kinex will cover any termination charges up to £300 etc but when it comes to covering it the turn around and say it was not worth for the company to pay the termination fee.

No information about customer cancelling before reciving the invoice which dont alywas come when expected, so there is no way to try and convince the customer you worked so hard to sign up.

Waste of time and energy!
Pros
Zero Pros
Cons
Expensive Prices, Bad customer service, Poor Management
14 February 2020

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

positive and helpful always keep you motivated
Telesales Agent (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire13 February 2020
worked here a 3 times and enjoyed it every time only left due to personal reasons but always welcomed me back and encourage me to be the best i can be.
Pros
welcoming and enthusiastic always driving you to succeed
Cons
new starters who think telesales will be easy and dont give it 100%, and blame others for their incompetence
21 February 2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the great work! :)

Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire3 February 2020
This is a fast-paced, lively working environment with a strong team spirit. Managers encourage everyone to celebrate each team members success in making appointments and sales so it is a very positive place to work.

The work targets are achievable and the commission is uncapped so lots of money can be made if you have the right motivation!
14 February 2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Keep up the great work! :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.