Kinex Employee Review

Worst company ever
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristoll12 March 2019
Was employed by kinex for 6 days in Bristol. There is no training and they literally hire anyone. You'll probably last a week tops before they make up some pathetic excuse to let you go. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE FINANCIAL COMMITMENTS.
I made a complaint to the higher ups and the response i got, well a child could have written something more competent. Liars and scammers. Stay away.
Official response from Kinex
21 March 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, however we are sorry to hear of your negative experience.

We would like to confirm our aim is to always try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees in achieving their sales targets. As well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

Good luck for the future.

Kind regards,
Kinex

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Rubbish
Sale Advisor (Former Employee) –  Southampton18 April 2019
Only put 1 start because 0 isn't available.
The only thing good about this job is your colleagues although for myself seeing them stressed and upset every day because of this job made it worse.

Kinex interview to Kinex work are worlds apart, in your interview you're made to believe if you get the job it's 100% reliable being told "oh we have been running for over 20 years and love our employees"
This isn't the job if you need reliability like myself.

My first day started out with 3 other people and by the Wednesday I was the only one left... the longest employees are less then 3 months old whist still fearing each day to be sacked. Kinex even dely your employee number as they don't ever have intention to keep you on which means you cannot even apply for working tax credits or childcare help.

The businesses that are being called have been called 10 times previously and the data sheets are old, used, abused and some even invalid but still you're told to call the invalids just to reach your call stat of 250 per day plus you've got to hit appointment and deal targets although you'd just be setting up appointments you're stay at Kinex is also up to the deal of the appointments which isn't handled by yourself. Once you've made deals supposedly you get on top commission although not one employee I've met has recieved their due amount of commission.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Everything else
Supposed to be a call centre
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire11 April 2019
Worst decision of my career to accept a role at Kinex What you expect and what you get are poles apart. It is such a shame. There are some lovely people and thanks to them each day is (just about) bearable; but that’s not enough to balance out the infinite problems this company has.

Massive staff turnover is a very clear indication that there’s something rotten at the core of this business.

Work life balance - just take the ‘life’ part out of the equation. You get no life working at Kinex There’s an expectation that you will work 24/7.

Strategy - what strategy? This is a company that doesn’t know its bum from its elbow as far as a strategic planning is concerned. Goalposts are moved on a daily basis. Senior management want cheap quick-fixes rather than actually spending any time or resources dealing with the root causes of problems.

Leadership - laughable. There’s no trust at Kinex Blame culture and backstabbing is rife, mainly caused by people being under excessive pressure. Too scared of losing their jobs to own up to errors, people have a tendency to point fingers at everyone else.

They don’t properly invest in the important things, like systems, health and safety, people development. They say they do to maintain the public facing image of a well-run business but all they’re really doing is putting sticking plasters over things. They keep talking about all these so called improvements they’re making but actions speak louder than words and the actions they actually take are a clear sign they don’t care about anything other than making as much money for themselves
  more... as they can

Management is appalling, just a bunch of jumped up telesales
Pros
City centre some good food places
Cons
Management is horrendous Hardly any training given no motivation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.