Kinex Employee Review

All lies
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands22 August 2019
I would advise nobody to work here. It is all a scam. You will be on the phone to customers and managers would be shouting in the back which puts the customers of and put the phone down. No proffessionalism, having favourites, don't know how to handle situations. Everything that is said is a lie. Employees do more work while managers have less to do. No training is given.
ghaf
Pros
Cons
Official response from Kinex
29 August 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees in achieving their sales targets. As well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

We wish you all the best for the future.

Kind Regards,
Kinex

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Telesales (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire18 September 2019
Kinex is a great and fun place to work with a great management team. The basic wage is brilliant and the commission is uncapped so the sky is the limit. The work environment is very chilled and a great place to be.
Just dont do it...
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear18 September 2019
If you like working with chavs who sniff cocaine on breaks, staff who sell drugs at work, managers who advise you to lie to customer's on a daily basis, unprofessional managers who offer no help, data from the 1900s, training that lasts 2 hours max, sacked after a week, rubbish pay then this is the place for you. DONT DO IT.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.