Kinex Employee Review

Overall complete disorganistion great concept though
Driver (Former Employee) –  North East20 August 2019
BE VERY AWARE:
Sign up customers when in contract even if they have just signed to another supplier they then cancel when they get told by the supplier its going to cost them in excess charges.
Customer service do not follow up on customers when they call in then lose customers overall complete disorganisation from the Appt through to the boarding of the customer.
I wouldn't set up your sights on making a fortune give this Telecom co a BIG miss.
Pros
Leaving
Official response from Kinex
29 August 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We would like to confirm our aim is to always provide the best level of Customer Service. As such, we do take all customer issues seriously and seek a positive outcome for all issued raised.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to investigate the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

We wish you all the best for the future.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Telesales (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire18 September 2019
Kinex is a great and fun place to work with a great management team. The basic wage is brilliant and the commission is uncapped so the sky is the limit. The work environment is very chilled and a great place to be.
Just dont do it...
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear18 September 2019
If you like working with chavs who sniff cocaine on breaks, staff who sell drugs at work, managers who advise you to lie to customer's on a daily basis, unprofessional managers who offer no help, data from the 1900s, training that lasts 2 hours max, sacked after a week, rubbish pay then this is the place for you. DONT DO IT.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.