Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Just dont do it...

18 September 2019
If you like working with chavs who sniff cocaine on breaks, staff who sell drugs at work, managers who advise you to lie to customer's on a daily basis, unprofessional managers who offer no help, data from the 1900s, training that lasts 2 hours max, sacked after a week, rubbish pay then this is the place for you. DONT DO IT.
20 January 2020
Same role
Lead Generator (Current Employee) - Eccles, Greater Manchester
Excellent training and support continues coaching and training highly recommend learning new ways to over come objectives. Also achieving target and receiving bonus.
22 January 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

We're glad you've benefitted from the coaching and support provided and enjoying the company benefits!
20 January 2020
Same role
Lead Generator (Current Employee) - Eccles, Greater Manchester
Amazing training and support from your managers and team.if your willing to work hard and want to progress then this is the company for you. Great positive work environment to be in highly recommend with or without experience
22 January 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time o leave a review,

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.
29 February 2020
Same location
Field Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Newcastle upon Tyne
Rubbish job, genuinely no room for growth. No leads. Unhappy enviroment. Really believ cheapest price is best.
Commision weekly... But its coms only so if you get your "guarenteed leads" you may get £60 p/w??
2 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

2 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review however we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working for us here at Kinex.