Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Do not bother!

1 March 2020
Absolutely poor management, 3 hours training (even though I made it very clear I have never worked in sales before)and after that thrown right into the deep end! I turned down so many jobs offers for this job to be fired after 2 weeks of being there. New people join and leave half way through their first day without notifying anyone which just shows the amount of pressure applied by the branch manager on your first day of being there. It also clearly shows the lack of training provided.They expect you to make appointments for their representatives to follow it through but even the representatives quit on the company! I made appointments with customers however the rep couldn’t follow it though so I was fired! Don’t even bother unless you have years of sales experience!
19 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience selling our products.
24 January 2020
Same role
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Newcastle City Centre, Tyne and Wear
Most shocking place to work. They tell you that you can earn thousands every month which is not true. Managers have their favourites so everyone else gets treated like idiots. You get ridiculed on a daily basis in front of everyone and if you don’t take part in their ridiculous games it’s even worse. They will sack you if you are late or ring in sick.
If you can speak you will get a job there. High turnover of staff

AVOID!!!!!
30 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us here at Kinex as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
25 July 2019
Same role
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
9 March 2020
Same location
Appointment Maker (Former Employee) - Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire
A fast pased environment always brimming with good spirits, good commission structure with great benefits. Management are lovely always motivated and motivating, overall a great way to learn new skills and sales knowledge.
19 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review; it is great to hear how helpful and friendly you found everyone!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work, and we wish you well in the future