Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Do not work for the company

1 March 2020
Racist managers and teams, poorly paid, Ive been dismissed after a week of employment because I haven’t made a sale. Thrown in the deep end without proper training. Work environment is unprofessional. Avoid at all cost
19 March 2020
We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future
5 June 2020
Same role
Telesales (Former Employee) - Birmingham, West Midlands
I worked for them for about 2 months if you don't bookin the first 3 days yor out, Mangagers are a complete joke not one could run a company if they tried, Plus your on cctv being watched, AVOID BIRMINGHAM OFFICE bunch of idots
24 August 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

20 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Telesales agent (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels.

last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball'

it's a negative environment.

They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there.

I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday.

overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

22 November 2019
Same roleSame location
Telesales (Current Employee) - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
When I started they made me feel really welcome and part of the team, the environment is relaxed but hard working. We always work as a team. The management here are amazing, very lovely. The team are all also lovely people, everyone gets along and can also have a laugh even whilst working hard and getting on individually. We also have incentives whilst working as a telesales, like playing games and having bonuses. All together working at Kinex is really enjoyable and fun.
20 December 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's fantastic to hear you enjoy the warm, friendly office atmosphere and ongoing coaching provided.

We're glad you're part of our team!