Kinex Employee Review

Awful place to work
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent17 June 2018
I had only been there two weeks and unfortunately I’d come down with a sickness bug on my third week, I rang in to let them know I wouldn’t be in only to be told that I’d have to come as I’m on probation. So I mustered it and went in as I didn’t want to loose my job. Only to be told that I’d now have to “reapply” for the job as I was late to work, even though I’d never been late previously. After some calls, I found out that the underlying tone was that I hadn’t met my targets in my second week, even though I had a brilliant first week, exceeding my targets. Speaking to colleges there, I realised that a lot of people come and go. In my short time there four people had left (excluding myself). It seems like a great place to work at first as there’s perks for making “deals” on a comission basis and friendly work colleges however, it turned out not to be a great company to work for due to my experience and how I was unfairly treated.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Long hours, excuses for releasing workers
Official response from Kinex
29 June 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We're glad you liked our friendly office atmosphere and the ability to make uncapped commission on top of your basic salary.

However, we are sorry to hear you were unhappy with the way your employment ended. Unfortunately we are unable to look into your particular circumstances as it's a anonymous review. However, if you would like to contact us at HR@verastar.co.uk and we can look into this further for you.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

unpaid wages.
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire10 November 2018
promised massive commisions and an easy wages but nothing of the sort.
drive for miles on end to appointments that are not interested and when you complain your told its your fault and your a poor salesperson.
when I left i was promised i would get what was owed to me however 7 weeks on I am finding I am still chasing the commision they owe me.
Pros
nice colleagues
Cons
unpaid wages.
Fun and rewarding place to work
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire9 November 2018
Overall Kinex is a really fun place to work.
The working environment is lively and positive, and the staff and management are all very friendly and supportive.
Having two small breaks as well as lunch really help break up the working day.
It is a target driven job and isn’t an easy job some days, especially with working through till 6, but the staff and working environment make it fun and rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.