Kinex

17 June 2018
29 November 2019
Same role
Call Centre Advisor (Former Employee) - United Kingdom
Worked here for 9 years and i got sacked because 1 week i didn’t make any sales. Unfair dismissal!
I will be taking further action as i believe my human rights have been treated wrong.

They was also racist towards me and my young children
20 December 2019
We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
5 November 2019
Same roleSame location
I work for Kinex in the Stoke office, I am still new to the role and learning new skills each day. I feel I have lots of support and I am really thankful for the opportunity. The office is such a laugh, and the managers and the people are all really friendly. I would really recommend this company if you want a sales career.
Pros
Incentives such as free holiday!
28 November 2019
Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Keep up the great work
15 April 2020
You will last about a month. The 2 bosses there rip you off!
I finalised leads and never got paid.

The bosses look after their girfreinds and freinds that work there with "Other" peoples leads, and share it between themselves.

Really shady. I was only there a short while and seen about 15 people come and go.

Dont waste your time.

Or do, but remember this post...Hate to say i told you so
4 May 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex