Kinex Employee Review

expect you to reach unrealistic targets
Phone sales (Former Employee) –  Nottingham City Centre, Nottinghamshire5 September 2018
worked here for almost 7 weeks
expected unrealistic targets then just drop you like a fly
Think management in head office need to read contracts a little closer buy some glasses so you can see as it clearly states when you have been there for more that a month they have to give you notice
that is a load of lies as they just let you go and leave you high and dry
Pros
good wage good hours
Cons
treat you like rubbish when you dont get targets
Official response from Kinex
13 September 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear you had a negative experience at kinex but are glad you appreciated the working hours and wages. If you could please contact our HR Department (HR@kinex.co.uk) who will be able to provide greater guidance.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in your future endeavors.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Amazing job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol9 December 2018
Been working here for a week now and I have to say it’s a brilliant company to work for all the staff are supportive so is the management always willing to give feedback to help you improve so far I’ve made 1 sign up per day apart from Friday not bad considering it’s my first week 100% would recommend to anyone looking for a job
Pros
Amazing staff
Stay away!
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire26 November 2018
Awful place to work! They sacked me after 2 weeks! The job title said "selling well established product" not 1 person I phoned ever heard of the product! Management was very poor and unprofessional!
Pros
Early friday Finish
Cons
The whole thing!
Official response from Kinex
3 December 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Sales Agent, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

Kind Regards,

Kinex

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.