Kinex Employee Review

Would rate 0 of I could
Caller (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire17 January 2018
Thrown in with nearly no training
COLD CALLING !! People are so fed up with this company , the call lists are so outdated so a Lot of the time you get elderly people who have retired or dying answering the phone.
The staff are nice but I did not feel comfortable the way they would pester people non stop and making innocent people believe what they were doing was actually going to help them when all it was is a scam in the long run.
Pros
staff have good banter
Cons
Official response from Kinex
13 February 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your review, we would like to better understand your concerns, if you could please contact our HR Department in confidence; HR@kinex.co.uk.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Fun working environment
Telesales marketer (Former Employee) –  Bristol17 September 2019
after break the team would play games as a way to boost morale, the training could of been better but the team more than makes up for this short coming
Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire12 September 2019
The company is a fun place to work with good opportunities to progress your sales career, the work is relatively easy but rewarding with commission and bonuses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.