Kinex

17 January 2018
13 March 2019
Same role
Cold caller (Former Employee) - Manchester
Lovely people just not a job I can get stuck into but luckily I didn't because I done 45 hours and got £110 from it but I think the person who went back to get the money that most of took it. Until my P-45 came though then said I got £328.36.
Pros
Amazing Team
Cons
The pay unless I was robbed pretty much.
21 March 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are pleased to hear you had such a positive working relationship with your team.

20 March 2020
Same location
Telesales agent (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels.

last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball'

it's a negative environment.

They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there.

I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday.

overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex

1 March 2020
Same location
Telesales (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Racist managers and teams, poorly paid, Ive been dismissed after a week of employment because I haven’t made a sale. Thrown in the deep end without proper training. Work environment is unprofessional. Avoid at all cost
19 March 2020
We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future