Kinex Employee Review

The guy training us was on drugs
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manchester31 July 2018
Literally, the worst place iv ever worked! The regional manager who was training us was on drugs and the whole place was so unprofessional! Don't apply for this job you'll be fired within a month
Pros
Wages
Cons
Official response from Kinex
3 August 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We take allegations of this nature very seriously, please contact our HR department (HR@kinex.co.uk) and provide us with greater details so a investigation can take place.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Depressing
Field Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BM10 October 2018
Have nothing positive to say about working here. Never had the proper training and was thrown into the deep end and struggled quite badly. The manager of the group I was in didn't even know how to sell the products and had the cheek to speak to you as if you were nothing when you didn't get a deal. Other than that the call center looked like a fun environment to work in where in, never heard any negative comments about and you got the proper training.

The salary for this job is really good but I had to leave personally as life is to short to be miserable!
Shocking but good pay
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham30 September 2018
Was let go after lack of sales. Calling the same people everyday even those who didn't want us to call back. Manager was amazing and actually lost his job for me by keeping me on a week after further management said to fire me. The environment was fun and business like.
Pros
Fun work environment, good pay and benefits
Cons
Long hours and no jam b security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.