Kinex Employee Review

Is it 1985?
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire20 February 2019
17 year old son offered a job at MK branch. Really happy as you could expect. Went out buying smart clothes for work, looked great and eager to start.
Day 1 spent "training" Reading script's our. Day 2 on the phones, no sales but enjoyed it, people great, manager great. Very happy with himself and rightly so.
Day 3. Told first thing he needs to make 3 sales, at lunch told if he doesn't make a sale today's he's sacked. End of the day sacked..
Devestated doesn't come close.. I find it unbelievable that people, young people at that can be treated in this way. 3 days into a new job with minimal training and discarded. Hurrendous way to treat people.. Disgusted..
4 new starters and 3 sacked within 3 days..

Steer clear.
Pros
Non
Cons
Horric way to treat a human being...
Official response from Kinex
20 March 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your son’s negative experience whilst working with us.

We try to ensure that we provide sufficient and personalised training to assist all employees in achieving their sales targets. As well as 121s and coaching with their direct line-manager.

We wish your son all the best for the future.

Kind Regards,
Kinex

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Fun working environment
Telesales marketer (Former Employee) –  Bristol17 September 2019
after break the team would play games as a way to boost morale, the training could of been better but the team more than makes up for this short coming
Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire12 September 2019
The company is a fun place to work with good opportunities to progress your sales career, the work is relatively easy but rewarding with commission and bonuses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.