Kinex Employee Review

Would avoid
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire17 January 2019
Training was half a day and then there was meant to be another half day but that never happened, management were not supportive and didn’t tell me how to actually do the job just told us what script to follow.
Never told we had to hit the target then was dropped because we didn’t reach it.
People were nice but managers were very inappropriate and unprofessional, not what I expected at all in this job! Very exaggerated in the interview process.
Would avoid, there’s no point.
Pros
Breaks help the day go fast
Cons
Mostly everything

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Brilliant company to work for
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire14 February 2019
Lovely environment to work in, team is very friendly, management are very helpfull, breaks are at great times, get to play games which helps motivate everyone!
Pros
Lovely environment
Cons
Parking
Fun place to work, management are amazing
Really nice environment to work in, training is good, even if you get stuck on the phone the managers are there to help! We play games to lift the atmosphere and focus in the work place. Everyone here is lovely and will help you out no matter what. Money is good and the harder you work the more money you get.
Pros
Work environment, amazing employees and great management
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.