Kinex Employee Review

Wank
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire11 December 2019
Was there for 2 weeks and it was so awful management are wank and it’s so stressful. Targets are not achievable either. The only good thing is the team I was with!
20 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review however we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working for us here at Kinex.

Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Excellent
Lead Administrator (Current Employee) –  Eccles, Greater Manchester20 January 2020
Good job opportunity’s and bonuses. And lovely management. If you are prepared to work hard you will see the benefits. Couldn’t recommend working here enough
22 January 2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us. Keep up the great work! :)

Excellent
Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  Eccles, Greater Manchester20 January 2020
Excellent training and support continues coaching and training highly recommend learning new ways to over come objectives. Also achieving target and receiving bonus.
22 January 2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

We're glad you've benefitted from the coaching and support provided and enjoying the company benefits!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.