Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Unsafe

16 July 2019
Worked here just over a month and all I saw was people coming in and out, management is constantly threatening to sack people for no sales when all management does is distract and play games in work hours. They’re unhelpful when comes to days off,
They do not explain you have to have you’re holidays booked spread apart.

You don’t receive you’re bonuses. You hit them then they’re no where to be seen.

Management is always stressing because they don’t earn anything, not because of your benefit
Pros
Hours
Cons
Management attitude
19 July 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with us.

We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to investigate the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future
20 May 2020
Its ok, had worst but the management don't interact enough.. Not enough appointments for me personally. I sincerely don't believe that I have been paid correctly
6 March 2020
Since starting with Kinex in November I have enjoyed my time here. Thought the training was perfect and all the managers help to push you to achieve you targets. The Targets they set are all fair and the commission structure is great.
19 March 2020
Hi,

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave your comment.

We are pleased you have enjoyed your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key.

Keep up the great work!
20 March 2020
Same location
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels.

last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball'

it's a negative environment.

They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there.

I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday.

overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex