Kinex Employee Review

Horrible
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes26 June 2018
Not a friendly place to work, they don’t make it very clear it is COMMISSION BASED!! If you don’t get the appointments you’ll have to work the day and then they tell you not to come back. Staff turn over is crazy high wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone
Pros
None whatsoever
29 June 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time at kinex. I would like to reassure you our telesales agent roles come with a basic salary of £15,410 with uncapped commission on top. As with many sales roles it is a target driven environment which we understand is a role that doesn't suit everyone. We'd like to take this opportunity to wish you every success in your future endeavors.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Amazing job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol9 December 2018
Been working here for a week now and I have to say it’s a brilliant company to work for all the staff are supportive so is the management always willing to give feedback to help you improve so far I’ve made 1 sign up per day apart from Friday not bad considering it’s my first week 100% would recommend to anyone looking for a job
Pros
Amazing staff
11 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

We are so pleased to hear you are doing so well in your new role, and that you are benefitting from all the support and guidance we provide to our new starters.

Keep up the great work :)

Kind Regards,

Kinex Team

Stay away!
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire26 November 2018
Awful place to work! They sacked me after 2 weeks! The job title said "selling well established product" not 1 person I phoned ever heard of the product! Management was very poor and unprofessional!
Pros
Early friday Finish
Cons
The whole thing!
3 December 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Sales Agent, as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk)

Kind Regards,

Kinex

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.