Kinex Employee Review

Horrible
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes26 June 2018
Not a friendly place to work, they don’t make it very clear it is COMMISSION BASED!! If you don’t get the appointments you’ll have to work the day and then they tell you not to come back. Staff turn over is crazy high wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone
Pros
None whatsoever
Cons
Official response from Kinex
29 June 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time at kinex. I would like to reassure you our telesales agent roles come with a basic salary of £15,410 with uncapped commission on top. As with many sales roles it is a target driven environment which we understand is a role that doesn't suit everyone. We'd like to take this opportunity to wish you every success in your future endeavors.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Depressing
Field Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BM10 October 2018
Have nothing positive to say about working here. Never had the proper training and was thrown into the deep end and struggled quite badly. The manager of the group I was in didn't even know how to sell the products and had the cheek to speak to you as if you were nothing when you didn't get a deal. Other than that the call center looked like a fun environment to work in where in, never heard any negative comments about and you got the proper training.

The salary for this job is really good but I had to leave personally as life is to short to be miserable!
Shocking but good pay
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham30 September 2018
Was let go after lack of sales. Calling the same people everyday even those who didn't want us to call back. Manager was amazing and actually lost his job for me by keeping me on a week after further management said to fire me. The environment was fun and business like.
Pros
Fun work environment, good pay and benefits
Cons
Long hours and no jam b security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.