Kinex
Kinex Employee Review

Wouldn't Recommend

24 October 2019
Awful customer service, and staff aren't treated great. During the first day of training we are asked by management to leave a positive review on indeed - which says a lot. Staff are dismissed on false pretences - the office environment is not professional in the slightest, no matter how hard you try to work and show you're trying they don't care, they just want people who are loud and obnoxious. Companies that are rang are treated unfairly and spoken to in a rude and forceful manner. Wouldn't recommend and certainly would never re-apply there.
Cons
Parking, Long Hours
25 October 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Kinex.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

29 November 2019
Same role
Call Centre Advisor (Former Employee) - United Kingdom
Worked here for 9 years and i got sacked because 1 week i didn’t make any sales. Unfair dismissal!
I will be taking further action as i believe my human rights have been treated wrong.

They was also racist towards me and my young children
20 December 2019
We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.
5 November 2019
Same role
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) - Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
I work for Kinex in the Stoke office, I am still new to the role and learning new skills each day. I feel I have lots of support and I am really thankful for the opportunity. The office is such a laugh, and the managers and the people are all really friendly. I would really recommend this company if you want a sales career.
Pros
Incentives such as free holiday!
28 November 2019
Hi,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Maintaining our fun environment, as well as focusing on the development, training and progression of staff is always at the forefront of our minds!

Keep up the great work
20 March 2020
Same location
Telesales agent (Former Employee) - Milton Keynes
Morning comes you speak about your evenings the previous night before. then play office games, this is pretty cool but if you dont make appointments by certain times of the day you're forced to stand until you do so don't wear heels.

last hour of the day again you're forced to stand they like to call this "power hour" to make sure you're completely 'on the ball'

it's a negative environment.

They don't listen in your interviews so if you have holidays booked you should remind them all the time as they forget and then have ago at you for having a holiday booked before you get there.

I had a family emergency the office manager allowed the entire office to take the P*** out of me for my family emergency and that it resulted in me not going on holiday.

overall avoid like the plague.
27 March 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review,

We are sorry you didn't have a more enjoyable time with us at Kinex