Kinex Employee Review

Do not work for this company under any circumstances!!!
Field Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands1 March 2018
Absolute pack of lies from start to finish the six qualified leads promised per day they struggled to deliver per week,most weeks you'll be lucky to even cover your petrol bill as field sales!
I only worked for this tin-pot operation for a month but by the time I left they had me sitting totally unqualified appointments,in front of non-decision makers I mean really what is the point?
I never got paid the full commissions for a single deal and they still owe me hundreds of pounds they are cowboys nothing more,the HR person will also just lie to you and claim they're waiting for deals to clear,this is 4-5 months later!
Pros
Absolutely nothing!
Cons
Everything, all lies!
Official response from Kinex
6 March 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your review, your feedback is important to us. We would like to better understand this issue, if you could please contact our HR Department in confidence HR@kinex.co.uk.

Other Kinex Employee Reviews

Unfairish sacking
Appointment setter (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester17 March 2019
I got sacked after a couple of weeks for no sales, fair enough but I was only an appointment setter and I set the required appointments for the field Sales Agent to call in and do the selling so basically I got scaked because someone else can’t do the job they was employed to do. I’d think different if the sales was on my head but as I said, I was an appointment setter not a sales agent.
Pros
Ok place to work
Cons
The office I was at is full of kids on bumps
Avoid this company
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire15 March 2019
Avoid this company! They have a terrible work ethic. They advise you to lie to customers... all they want is sign ups. They will use you for however long it suits! Customers never end up saving any money, they are changing the rules daily. The office staff are changed weekly as they are sacked within the first 3 days. They want customers to sign up and not question their Bill's so they can over charge them.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kinex. Our community is ready to answer.